MykeRosy

Dec 9, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck on the "Choose a name for your character" screen in the android version. Any assistance?
whose uploader did u use?? if u use the66 all of his android port had the same issue about naming.. try spear1403.blogspot.com instead

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
not incest patch is original version...right? or the Dev intended to create incest but couldnt make it because of paatreon rules i just wanna know i prefer always developers original version but not fan created "incest patches"
The original version was with incest. Pretty much every game that has an incest patch had incest in their game before the Patreon rule changes banned incest content. So now we either have devs making their own patch and posting it here or on Lewdpatcher anonymously, fans/amateurs/part-time devs creating the patch to put incest back in the game, or devs include a feature in their game that let's you set the relations.

So if you want to play this, or any other game that offers an incest patch, the way the dev originally intended, install the incest patch.

Reactions: Outrider
U

User_257412

. So because of this you see a lot of really bad games, and only few of them put the effort to really get better.
It's reasonable, vast majority enter video game development without proper knowledge that spans a handful of years to process to an entry-slightly experienced developer level using books, tutorials and other media as primary source. The same "vast majority" either aren't that much interested (views it as a hobby rather than making a living off), don't have side funds or something else is preventing from acquiring university/college degree required to step up their skills road.

Reactions: xfirstninx

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@ThunderRob @Eerie Entity @Idkanythingsmarter
so you think Auntie doesnt have a big booty?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rosa just wanted to be punished by her master :p

Juru's booty is the biggest though, and her tits might also be the biggest :p
Rosa, she still has got to go as far as I'm concerned xD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

the bootys are fine..its the rest i do not like about them..Hailey is beauty all over..medium titties..big booty..pleasant face nice hair style(even if its blonde) Rosa on the other hand..is a pure beauty all over..little titties..nice butt..nice long dark hair..stunning face...and..i like glasses..lol..plus..she is a pure sub...and we all know my kinks..lol

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
the bootys are fine..its the rest i do not like about them..Hailey is beauty all over..medium titties..big booty..pleasant face nice hair style(even if its blonde) Rosa on the other hand..is a pure beauty all over..little titties..nice butt..nice long dark hair..stunning face...and..i like glasses..lol..plus..she is a pure sub...and we all know my kinks..lol
@Eerie Entity
but wouldnt you want to play cops and robbers with Juru? because imo i think shes more girlfriend material then the girl we didnt choose as a girlfriend

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
but wouldnt you want to play cops and robbers with Juru? because imo i think shes more girlfriend material then the girl we didnt choose as a girlfriend
not enough content with her to determine so she's off the radar for now..i'm a "Rosa-Guy" she's my "dump Hailey and shack up with..." dame
Personally I'm not into submissive types, being devoted is one thing, but submissiveness? Eh, don't know about that, the concept doesn't appeal to me, that whole "master, master" kind of thing xD
In bed it's clear I'm the one in control, but forget about the master/slave kind of thing :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
not enough content with her to determine so she's off the radar for now..i'm a "Rosa-Guy" she's my "dump Hailey and shack up with..." dame
Nothing beats the warm embrace of a mother's love, especially when she has a smoking hot body, incredible tits, and that "warm embrace" includes getting balls deep in her wet snatch. :p:love:

May 8, 2018

Auntie have big enough booty :love: <3 <3 <3, and Rosa is looking for punishment, she's craving for master's (MC's) dick since she saw it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Oh oh, that final sentence rings all the alarm bells.

So, for future reference: Make sure Mom always takes her meds, and if she offers you pizza, don't eat it. Never eat the pizza! :D

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes