tramtoriana54

Aug 18, 2018
not incest patch is original version...right? or the Dev intended to create incest but couldnt make it because of paatreon rules i just wanna know i prefer always developers original version but not fan created "incest patches"

May 26, 2018
the folder called "game"
I already extracted the file. It gives me an internet explorer icon with "scripts" next to it in the folder. I tried putting it in the game folder but when I start the game the dialog is that the parents are dead and Karen is a friend of them. Do I have to replace the "rpa" file?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I already extracted the file. It gives me an internet explorer icon with "scripts" next to it in the folder. I tried putting it in the game folder but when I start the game the dialog is that the parents are dead and Karen is a friend of them. Do I have to replace the "rpa" file?
Per the page you downloaded the script from (please read):
Patch Instructions
Overwrite scripts.rpa with patched version in /game folder

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
if they share the same name, then yes you should overwrite it

May 26, 2018
Per the page you downloaded the script from (please read):
Patch Instructions
Overwrite scripts.rpa with patched version in /game folder
I did that. There is no other script file in the game that is a rpa file. There's rpy, rpc, and then the text document one. All I have is an internet explorer icon that has "rpa file" next to it.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
then you dont need to overwwrite anything, just put it in the folder i told you to
This won't work... I tried this too and got the normal version. i had to unpack the rpa and overwrite the files. Then it worked (I'm using the compressed version btw... with the normal version it should work the way you said.)

Reactions: jkkjjkjkjjkkkjjl

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I cannot find the original rpa file in the game. it's non existent. There's "rpy, rpcy, and rpy text document"
The patch is supposed to be for the full size version of the game, it sounds like you're using the compressed but you can still make the patch work by deleting those two other script files (.rpy and .rpyc) so that scripts.rpa is the only script related file left, also delete prologue.rpy + rpyc, and the chapter1 through to chapter7.rpc + rpcy files, they are all the original scripts/texts that renpy may try to read from instead of scripts.rpa.

...or now you can just download the pre-patched compressed version bas just uploaded lol

May 26, 2018
The patch is supposed to be for the full size version of the game, it sounds like you're using the compressed but you can still make the patch work by deleting those two other script files (.rpy and .rpyc) so that scripts.rpa is the only script related file left, also delete prologue.rpy + rpyc, and the chapter1 through to chapter7.rpc + rpcy files, they are all the original scripts/texts that renpy may try to read from instead of scripts.rpa.

...or now you can just download the pre-patched compressed version bas just uploaded lol
That saves the hassle. Thank you, lol

Reactions: Outrider

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hi, It seems that Stig takes us on vacation to the beach...

a01a.jpg

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

The last update seemed well received, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I did try to make the scene with Karen a little more special. I hope I succeeded.

Not much to say really. Work is underway on the next update. I'll try and get a poll up for the weekend.
I'm going away on vacation towards the beginning of next month for a week, so the next update will probably take a little longer in coming than usual.

If only I could take one of the ladies from the game with me.

Rosa hasn't had much love recently so here's what that might look like.

Thank you all. Take care.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
not incest patch is original version...right? or the Dev intended to create incest but couldnt make it because of paatreon rules i just wanna know i prefer always developers original version but not fan created "incest patches"
I'm not sure who created the patch being linked in post 1, but it's otherwise identical to the content of fan patches made soon after the installment became available here. They've all been around long enough that it seems compatibility/stability is not an issue with whatever you choose (if that's partly your concern).

I believe that Patreon restricts the Dev from providing offline content which updates the Patreon-offered game into something which violates their TOS, so am guessing Stiglet didn't produce the incest patch (but again, I don't know who made the "official" one).

. . .

And per the post above mine, I still like Rosa the best (despite not really craving any of the characters - not my personality types).

Reactions: Lucius Drake
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes