fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think thats because the patch is a *.rpa but the compressed version is unpacked... just use unren to unpack the patch, copy the files to your game-dir and your ready to go.
True, if the compressed version is unpacked - which is interesting to hear, I didn't know - you're absolutely correct.

Makes me wonder if there should be an unpacked folder bundled with the .rpa patch, to conveniently serve all comers.

Mar 26, 2019
I was kinda hesitant to check out this game cause I'm not a huge fan of the body type of the Aunt's model (seemed very unrealistic to me), but I'm very glad I did! Lots of good content.

Reactions: Serra Angel

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Too bad the Doc's tits are fakes. It's a turn down for me, although I like everything else about her body. And her face looks great !

Then I can't choose between Rosa and the policewoman... They are both so beautiful ! Too bad we have to choose... Can't we have both ? haha

And... Just to be sure : is there only one ending for this update ? With Karen ? Don't get me wrong. I really like Karen. But... Do I really have to break up with Haley ? Because although she is not my favorite, I'm gonna miss that ...ASS !!!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hi !
So... Just to be sure : is there only one ending for this update ? With Karen ?
Do I really have to break up with Haley ? Although she was not my favorite, I'm gonna miss that ASS ...
This VN is fairly linear, so yes, the only ending of this update is the one with the Mum/Karen. However, we don't know what the MC is going to do in 0.9 or future updates with regards to Haley. Some speculation that this game might go with a harem route and have the MC enter into a polyamorous relationship with his Mum, Aunt Nikki and Haley but it could equally end with the MC ending up with just one woman or any number of different outcomes at this stage.

I personally am firmly in the camp of wanting the MC to eventually dump Haley for his Mum because she's so much hotter than her and, you know, it's his Mum; can't get much better than banging a hot, sexy family member. Also would like to see Nikki and Haley get it on without the MC, maybe become a lesbian couple despite what Nikki said about preferring dick, as not only would this be super hot but it could actually help the MC when breaking up with her as she might want the same so she can be with Nikki.

Reactions: RichWere

zh

Oct 17, 2017
This VN is fairly linear, so yes, the only ending of this update is the one with the Mum/Karen. However, we don't know what the MC is going to do in 0.9 or future updates with regards to Haley. Some speculation that this game might go with a harem route and have the MC enter into a polyamorous relationship with his Mum, Aunt Nikki and Haley but it could equally end with the MC ending up with just one woman or any number of different outcomes at this stage.

I personally am firmly in the camp of wanting the MC to eventually dump Haley for his Mum because she's so much hotter than her and, you know, it's his Mum; can't get much better than banging a hot, sexy family member. Also would like to see Nikki and Haley get it on without the MC, maybe become a lesbian couple despite what Nikki said about preferring dick, as not only would this be super hot but it could actually help the MC when breaking up with her as she might want the same so she can be with Nikki.
I prefer Karen too but... Why dump Haley ? She began to do some "sport" with Nikki so perhaps she can become a little more fit and hotter ;)
Imagine Haley got pregnant ! What would you choose then ? ;) (Haley the only one who can get pregnant... or it would get weird...)
Here is my prediction for the next updates : Haley is pregnant => MC can't break up => Karen must accommodate herself with Haley => Nikki becomes wingwoman between Karen and Haley => they all leave happily in the harem at the end of the game :cool:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I prefer Karen too but... Why dump Haley ? She began to do some "sport" with Nikki so perhaps she can become a little more fit and hotter ;)
Imagine Haley got pregnant ! What would you choose then ? ;) (Haley the only one who can get pregnant... or it would get weird...)
Here is my prediction for the next updates : Haley is pregnant => MC can't break up => Karen must accommodate herself with Haley => Nikki becomes wingwoman between Karen and Haley => they all leave happily in the harem at the end of the game :cool:
There's plenty of reasons why the MC would dump Haley. Maybe he realises that he prefers his Mum to Haley physically, maybe Haley starts getting on the MC's nerves and he can't handle it anymore, maybe Haley becomes so focused on Nikki that he feels like she's ignoring him sexually but his Mum starts giving him the attention he wants, or maybe they have a mutual parting of the ways as Haley decides she wants to pursue Nikki and the MC wants to pursue his Mum but they don't tell each other that, or maybe Haley breaks up with the MC because she wants to pursue Nikki.

There are many ways for their relationship to end and in some ways it feels like it's being set up this way, but it also feels like a harem route is also being set up, so it's really anyone's guess as to what will happen, but people know what they would like to happen. Also, it wouldn't be weird if the Mum/Karen or Nikki got pregnant, it would be hot, mega fucking hot, especially with the Mum; seeing that smoking hot MILF's body get bigger with the sister-daughter you pumped into her is mind-blowingly erotic.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just finished playing the most recent version. I loved it. I can't believe it's the dev's first game. So good scenes. So good animations. A very great cliffhanger. I can't wait to play the next version and see the consequences that will follow Karen's request to her son. Keep up your great work, Stiglet

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Some of our talented posters need to start a Fan Art thread for this gem. Plenty of hotness to be taken advantage of with these ladies.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Some of our talented posters need to start a Fan Art thread for this gem. Plenty of hotness to be taken advantage of with these ladies.
The nuclear mutation-size of some bosoms in this game will require an array of RTX 2080 Ti cards just to handle their enourmous vertex contributions to the scene render sizes

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes