fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I`am downloading it but glasses and Asian and Asian clothes gets me so warm on the inside maybe thats why i watch a lot of anime xD
I thought she was a Latina maid, actually. ( Doesn't mean she still isn't the hottest female character in this game for not being of Asian ancestry, though :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: HHUUKK

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
He's been releasing every two months, give or take a week. Since the last update was May 31, expect the update to drop sometime around the end of July or early August.
Hmm well technically if you look at Stiglet’s record, he tends to put out an update around every month and a half so I’d say it’ll probably come out mid July. If the worse happens then he’ll release at the end of July or beginning of August.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
New preview of Stig. This week Juru-Li. :love::love::love:

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Wow, time feels like it's flying by so fast at the moment. I'm hoping (praying) to be able to release the next update for the weekend after next if all goes well. I always seem to over estimate the amount of work I can get done in a given time though, so we'll see.

My first 2080ti has now been replaced. It didn't take as long as I feared. It went all the way to Hong Kong apparently (that might not be too far depending where you are from but it is for me). I guess they determined it was not repairable and so told the retailer to just ship me a new card. Hopefully this one lasts longer.

So I have 2 2080 ti's, a 1070 ti and a 1070 now. I don't think I'll need to invest in anymore hardware anytime soon. I'd better put them to good use!

This weeks fun renders are of Officer Juru, I was asked if I could do her as Chun-li.

Well I could not find her classic blue outfit but apparently this black one is an alternative in one of the Street Fighter games. I hope you all enjoy.

And that's all from me.

Take care and thank you as always.

D

Deleted member 1273790

View attachment 337213

Wow, time feels like it's flying by so fast at the moment. I'm hoping (praying) to be able to release the next update for the weekend after next if all goes well. I always seem to over estimate the amount of work I can get done in a given time though, so we'll see.

My first 2080ti has now been replaced. It didn't take as long as I feared. It went all the way to Hong Kong apparently (that might not be too far depending where you are from but it is for me). I guess they determined it was not repairable and so told the retailer to just ship me a new card. Hopefully this one lasts longer.

So I have 2 2080 ti's, a 1070 ti and a 1070 now. I don't think I'll need to invest in anymore hardware anytime soon. I'd better put them to good use!

This weeks fun renders are of Officer Juru, I was asked if I could do her as Chun-li.

Well I could not find her classic blue outfit but apparently this black one is an alternative in one of the Street Fighter games. I hope you all enjoy.

And that's all from me.

what is meant, the next version will be released this weekend?

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Hi folks!! Karen's new exercise outfit is here!! and WOooWWW :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 327463

Hi guys. I hope you are all still well.

The poll I had up for Karen's exercise outfit is now closed. I've opened up the post to all patrons now, so if you like you can check out what the options were. The winner is what you see Karen wearing above.

I guess I have good and bad news. The retailer I bought my RTX 2080ti from confirmed the card is faulty which is good I guess. However they have now sent it to the manufacturer for repair. They say this can take up to 28 days. This is bad.

If I have to wait 28 days it's going to hurt progress or quality so I've decided to invest in another card. It should arrive tomorrow. I hoped to avoid buying another card as I don't think I quite need it yet. I don't wish to delay the game though and
I'll still be able to make use of it anyway.

This week Dr. Williams puts down her scalpel and picks up a wrench. She likes big tools after all.

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks you all as always. Take care.
This women needs to punished for disturbing the peace in my pants.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

View attachment 337213

And that's all from me.

Thanks for sharing from the Dev!

For those interested ...

Even though stiglet had a tough time finding one, there *is* a blue Chun Li outfit for sale at Renderotica - it's for G2F but fits a G8F well:

I tried a relatively quick test with Genesis 8 Female to be sure (attached - used Octane instead of Iray because the latter was not lighting easily enough).

Last edited:

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Is there any reason for this to have the male domination tag? The MC is so utterly lacking in killer instinct the maid has to blackmail him into spanking her.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Is there any reason for this to have the male domination tag? The MC is so utterly lacking in killer instinct the maid has to blackmail him into spanking her.
Which is followed up by maid being dominated by MC at the police station.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Which is followed up by maid being dominated by MC at the police station.
At her express invitation, and then they're interrupted halfway through by a cop who holds the MC at gunpoint and forces him to explain that it's all just a game. If you're after male dom, that's nearly the worst possible ending to a scene.

Maybe the next update will show that the MC is starting to grow a spine. For now, he's just a constantly-apologizing pawn of the sexually voracious women in his life.

Don't get me wrong, if that's your thing go for it, but when I see the "male dom" tag, I have higher hopes - specifically, for a male character who imposes his will. If you take a step back, even the supposedly submissive maid is actually imposing her will on him.

Last edited:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
At her express invitation, and then they're interrupted halfway through by a cop who holds the MC at gunpoint and forces him to explain that it's all just a game. If you're after male dom, that's nearly the worst possible ending to a scene.

Maybe the next update will show that the MC is starting to grow a spine. For now, he's just a constantly-apologizing pawn of the sexually voracious women in his life.

Don't get me wrong, if that's your thing go for it, but when I see the "male dom" tag, I have higher hopes - specifically, for a male character who imposes his will. If you take a step back, even the supposedly submissive maid is actually imposing her will on him.
you know we should treat woman as equals (THEN GAG THEM AND FUCK THEM) :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
you know we should treat woman as equals (THEN GAG THEM AND FUCK THEM) :whistle:
Lol!

I guess it all comes down to what people think is meant by "dom". For me, the key element of it is that the MC is truly in control. Spanking, gagging, being called "sir" or whatever isn't actually at the core of the fetish, and this game is a good example of the distinction. "Spank me or I'll blackmail you" means the maid's the one in charge, even if I'm superficially on top.

Likewise with the aunt, she's running the show. She's the one with the master plan, she's the one who has the MC wrapped around her finger. There were two moments where the MC showed stirrings of actually fulfilling the "male dom" tag - when he interrupted her script to shove her up against the wall of the shower, and when he turned her intended BJ into a facefuck. The key difference in both those instances wasn't what he did, it's that he made a choice that went contrary to what she intended, and her will gave way to his.

/endrant.

The characters in this game are babely, the writing is excellent, it's just going to disappoint people drawn in by the "male dom" tag.

Reactions: bonerland

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I don't have any control over what tags are applied here I'm afraid. Someone even gave the game a poor review simply because he didn't think this forum had given the game the right tags. Go figure. Take the tags with a grain of salt I guess.

Speaking of things I have no control of, it would be nice to have the screenshots updated or to be able to do so myself.

I'm glad you have all enjoying the game by the way. I even have fan art :D

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes