Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Karen is one of the most beautiful and sexy characters I've seen in a game...

Could you really resist that look ???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are still like 2 or 3 updates until the end, if we don't see Karen with her hair down I will be totally disappointed... come on! would be the perfect ending, imagine that it's like a metaphor that she's finally free to love her son.

Reactions: HHUUKK

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ehh I just prefer a well-written story to be honest. I don't hate nor mind harem endings as long as it's a bonus (which lucky most of the time it tends to be). I'd justt rather praise a dev for being able to come up with a great story then just get a couple of renders of a harem endings.
To me, a "well-written" ending for this VN would be the MC being abducted by Rosa, with Officer Juri keeping an eye out after she sees the APB and eventually noticing Rosa going to/from a bodega in some part of town we haven't seen yet ... then busting Rosa, but succumbing to the allure of the situation after she realizes the MC has willingly given in to Rosa's role-playing advances and wishes to remain in a sort of BDSM-infused relationship that is being financed by funds accumulated from a rich Uncle who Rosa has kept in her good graces for many years. Because, let's face it, the MC is a total whore.

Meanwhile, Karen, Nikki and Haley band together in their shared worry and grief, soon finding that they need to share MUCH more to continue feeling even a slight spark of hope about the future.

Or something. That is, this was tongue-in-cheek and I realize the above was not well-written :) , but the general intention was to say I'd enjoy seeing something hit out of left field that could still be explained by the personalities of these characters which we've seen up to now. Blow my expectations about the storyline, but not about the characters.

Reactions: InfamousGuy

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Karen is one of the most beautiful and sexy characters I've seen in a game...

Could you really resist that look ???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haley who? :D I feel bad for her having to compete with Karen she hasn't done anything wrong at all just Karen is better. One of the better milfs around :love:

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I think if We do finally see the Mom with her hair down she's going to look slightly older just like Mrs. Turner did

A MILF with her hair up usually looks younger right ?

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
To me, a "well-written" ending for this VN would be the MC being abducted by Rosa, with Officer Juri keeping an eye out after she sees the APB and eventually noticing Rosa going to/from a bodega in some part of town we haven't seen yet ... then busting Rosa, but succumbing to the allure of the situation after she realizes the MC has willingly given in to Rosa's role-playing advances and wishes to remain in a sort of BDSM-infused relationship that is being financed by funds accumulated from a rich Uncle who Rosa has kept in her good graces for many years. Because, let's face it, the MC is a total whore.

Meanwhile, Karen, Nikki and Haley band together in their shared worry and grief, soon finding that they need to share MUCH more to continue feeling even a slight spark of hope about the future.

Or something. That is, this was tongue-in-cheek and I realize the above was not well-written :) , but the general intention was to say I'd enjoy seeing something hit out of left field that could still be explained by the personalities of these characters which we've seen up to now. Blow my expectations about the storyline, but not about the characters.
I'd say that your ending is actually really interesting. It certainly takes this game in a new direction. My only thing is that since this game is nearing it's end and considering this game has tended to stay pretty "grounded", aka your run-of-the-mill college kid story, I don't think an ending that's so left field would be best for it. Unless of course Stig makes a sequel to this.

I do agree that whatever ending happens, it should true to the characters. I really do believe that the ending will more than likely just centered the three main girls. So in terms of "well-written" I'd say staying true to characters, but also to the development we've seen.

If all else fails then we still got renders of tits

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
New preview of Stig!!!

View attachment 342596

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Just a very quick update this week as I really want to get this next update done.
I'm mostly done on posing new scenes, just a few renders that need tweaking here and there. I have a few scenes and an animation back log that still need to render but that should be done in time. I'm mainly working on putting it all together in the game script.

Fingers crossed I'll get it done for the weekend, I lost a bit of time last weekend with constant IRL interuptions when all I wanted to do was get some work done.

No fun renders this week I'm afraid, I'll update you guys again saturday with my progress.

Take care out there and thank you all as always.
She is gonna be the death of me!

Last edited:
  • Haha

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hi guys,

I said I'd give you an progress update today.

Unfortunately the animations I had to render are taking longer that I initially anticipated. At the current rate they are going to take about another 36 hours.

So with that being the case it means I should have a test version up on monday now and then the general release probably the day after.

Sorry for the delay guys.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I won't write anything new, but still. I've played most if not every top quality "that" kind of games out there and I honestly must admit that no milf beats Karen(mom from Sins of the Father may be also competitive). She is just damn gorgeous mom. Even Ms. Turner I used to find the most attractive for a long time can't really compete. I mean can, but will lose ;) Karen has something special. It is not only her beauty but the way she looks. And god, that body :D She won me the moment I started the game and saw her first time :p Sorry DoD, your successor has come ;)

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "HHUUKK, publicación: 2138552, miembro: 430596"]

Hola chicos,

Dije que te daría una actualización de progreso hoy.

Desafortunadamente, las animaciones que tuve que renderizar tardaron más de lo que inicialmente había previsto. Al ritmo actual, tomarán unas 36 horas más.

Así que, dado que es así, significa que debería tener una versión de prueba el lunes de vez en cuando, y el lanzamiento general, probablemente el día siguiente.

Muchachos, lo siento por la demora.
[/CITAR]

sorry one question you image this firm no i see in the game(the visit)why?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
sorry one question you image this firm no i see in the game(the visit)why?
Do you mean HHUUKK's signature image? That is taken from a bathroom scene with Officer Juri (and Rosa) near the end of chapter 0.9.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Thinking about the game that it has nearly came to the ending point, I would humbly request the dev to think about extending it to season 2 ..can't even think about saying goodbye to Karen..someone once told me..boi life ain't no joke it's very cruel and it shows no mercy..now I understand..FYI:Later that night I really put him to sleep and it's forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Outrider and HHUUKK

introvtx

May 6, 2017
So happy I stumbled upon this, the no incest version is not the inferior, landlady and nonsense story version. Karen is so irresistible :love:

But I hate the male orgasm sound effect, cause that's not what my voice sounds like :ROFLMAO:, but if I mute the sounds it will also mute all other SE (door knock sounds, etc,.). So I made myself some dummy sound files (with no sounds in it ofc) to only mute the male orgasm SE. I'm attaching the files here just in case if anyone wants it.

Just extract it to the game folder like the incest patch.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
The voice of a female orgasm is also terrible. Especially when it sounds from the face of his girlfriend.

There is an excellent selection of male and female moans in mod "SexLab Framework" for Skyrim. 2+6 or 8 various characters, if I correct remembered.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
So happy I stumbled upon this, the no incest version is not the inferior, landlady and nonsense story version. Karen is so irresistible :love:

But I hate the male orgasm sound effect, cause that's not what my voice sounds like :ROFLMAO:, but if I mute the sounds it will also mute all other SE (door knock sounds, etc,.). So I made myself some dummy sound files (with no sounds in it ofc) to only mute the male orgasm SE. I'm attaching the files here just in case if anyone wants it.

Just extract it to the game folder like the incest patch.
:LOL: If that sound effect bothers you maybe this one is better, give it a listen... (be ready to adjust the volume)

And no, that is not me :D. I first heard this clip on a popular morning drive radio show (USA) several years ago (bonus points if anyone knows what that show was). Do you think we should convince Stiglet to use it? Or is it a bit over the top? :ROFLMAO:

p.s. How do I embed the soundcloud player here?

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
The voice of a female orgasm is also terrible. Especially when it sounds from the face of his girlfriend.

There is an excellent selection of male and female moans in mod "SexLab Framework" for Skyrim. 2+6 or 8 various characters, if I correct remembered.
Oh believe me they are, but I'm not as much bothered because they are not me. It's because I'm supposed to immerse myself as the mc that I hate his voice :LOL:

If you want to mute their voice also, you can just rename the file I attached to fmo.ogg, fmobath.ogg, fmoha.ogg, fmonik.ogg and replace them. I wonder if I should upload them here too, because I don't know how useful they are tbh, just some personal things to make the experience better :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: If that sound effect bothers you maybe this one is better, give it a listen... (be ready to adjust the volume)

And no, that is not me :D. I first heard this clip on a morning drive radio show several years ago (bonus points if anyone can guess what that show was). Do you think we should convince Stiglet to use it? Or is it a bit over the top? :ROFLMAO:

p.s. How do I embed the soundcloud player here?
What the hell is happening there, he screams so loud like he broke his dick or something, I thought it's gonna be weird hearing a guy I don't know moaning, instead I just can't help but :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What the hell is happening there, he screams so loud like he broke his dick or something, I thought it's gonna be weird hearing a guy I don't know moaning, instead I just can't help but :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wait, that's not normal? Maybe I should see a doctor ...

Reactions: MadMac-88
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes