introvtx

May 6, 2017
Wait, that's not normal? Maybe I should see a doctor ...
What is not normal? the guy's screaming orgasm? to be honest idk, I guess it is normal since is labeled as "realistic orgasm sound", I just never scream that loud so I wouldn't know. That might me just me though, since I'm a quiet guy in real life hence my username introvtx, from introvert (not really though, just can't think of better name :unsure:)

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What is not normal? the guy's screaming orgasm? to be honest idk, I guess it is normal since is labeled as "realistic orgasm sound", I just never scream that loud so I wouldn't know. That might me just me though, since I'm a quiet guy in real life hence my username introvtx, from introvert (not really though, just can't think of better name :unsure:)
I was being somewhat sarcastic!

But, there have been times where my spouse put her hand over my mouth in the middle of things because of my loudness, come to think of it ... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: introvtx

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I was being somewhat sarcastic!

But, there have been times where my spouse put her hand over my mouth in the middle of things because of my loudness, come to think of it ... :whistle:
:ROFLMAO: Well, English is not my 1st language so sometimes it's hard to grasp the real tone or intent, especially in a written text.

Reactions: fried

gareman

Mar 19, 2018
What is the difference between test version and release version if test versions only been out for a day?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes