Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
THE VISIT 0.10 FIXED2

NEW LINKS:

MAC:

PC:
What about the android one? i downloaded the one from Op but it was 0.9 not 0.10 and that too the patch didnt seem to work

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Use compress version then add incest patch(fix2) from lewd, no change. Try start new game and Karen still "Friend of the family". So what's going on here ? ... For me, incest matter the most, content are 2nd priority. So no incest, no party (n). I'll wait for couple days to see real fix uploaded.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

BlueSwirl

Sep 19, 2018
eh? im sure shes familiar with the treetrunk dick in her sisters ass, shouldnt be farfetched that the only guy readily available in the house sporting one is attached to it, and whos to say she cant see mcs face from where shes standing
It is so obvious that she cannot see the MC's face. His face is covered by aunt's back. Everything in the story happens for a reason. If the developer wanted them to be caught, he would have not chosen that position. It is not just mere coincidence that they are fucking at the right angle and in the right position to hide MC's face. This would have been a hot scene if it were not a cliffhanger, but now that people are expecting confrontation from Karen, it will be a disappointment.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I wouldn't say so. From Karen's perspective when she enters the room, she sees Nikki on top of a guy who has his cock in her ass. Nikki is potentially covering up the MC's face by being in that position so perhaps Karen is simply angry at Nikki for having what she thinks is some random guy in the house without telling her in advance. This thing could be salvageable if Karen doesn't ask too many questions but simply gives Nikki a telling off about having some random guy over for sex and tells her to get rid of him immediately (unaware of course that "him" is her son) before storming out the room and giving us a "phew, that was close" moment between Nikki and the MC.
True. But I think Karen would recognize MC's BIG... leg.
Although... Well, it's buried deep in Nikki's ass at the moment. So, there is still a chance that MC won't be recognized :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This is the argument I was trying to make but you just summed it up perfectly. From Karen's perspective it could just be some random guy. I'm looking out for Karen, I don't her getting all upset so I believe she's just going to scold Nikki and storm off while MC and Nikki do have that "phew, that was close" moment. stiglet you got a lot of choices to choose from.
Or she will join in. lol
It is so obvious that she cannot see the MC's face. His face is covered by aunt's back. Everything in the story happens for a reason. If the developer wanted them to be caught, he would have not chosen that position. It is not just mere coincidence that they are fucking at the right angle and in the right position to hide MC's face. This would have been a hot scene if it were not a cliffhanger, but now that people are expecting confrontation from Karen, it will be a disappointment.
I'm sure she'll recognize that donkey dick from a mile away.
that ending... :LOL:
btw i can't stand Nikki, she is ugly AF... :sick:
shame that the dev forced MC to fuck her (n)
Those big tits and ass? How could you ever confuse her with a man? :oops:

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
I think I'm in the minority. Haley is actually my favorite part of this game. I like the thought of having a cool girlfriend who gets to have her own sexual adventures and actually gets to share all the incest fun with.

Part of me likes the thought of her getting more psyched up the more girls you're fucking because then that means she gets to fuck them too without jealousy.

Also Nikki and Karen's proportions dip a bit too far into the uncanny valley, it's a turn off when the proportions get outside the realm of possibility.

Haley has human proportions, is fun and supportive, and there's a real feeling that when she finds out you're cheating she'd just want a chance with the girl in question herself. I'd like to see more characters like her in games. A sweet, sexy, comparatively realistic girlfriend that totally enables your incest.

Which honestly here's a pitch for a game. Your girlfriend knows you have an incest kink, and she's the one setting up the scenarios to help you hook up with your sisters and mother.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes