• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If we're rating the women then Nikki - Haley - Rosa - Juru - The doctor - Karen - the other barmaid who works at Nikki's place.

I guess the best outcome for me endings wise is 1 for each of the main girls and a harem.

Ultimate ending would 1 for each of the main girls but Rosa comes with too.

I have 3 saves ready. A Playthrough for picking all Nikki choices, one for Haley and a mix'n'match hoping for an extra harem one.

moonchangwoong

Oct 31, 2017
help me , T.T

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\designm\Downloads\TheVisit-0.10-pcfixed2\TheVisit-0.10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\designm\Downloads\TheVisit-0.10-pcfixed2\TheVisit-0.10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 500, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\designm\Downloads\TheVisit-0.10-pcfixed2\TheVisit-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1614, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\designm\Downloads\TheVisit-0.10-pcfixed2\TheVisit-0.10-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 801, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Despite being far from my fave game I'm continuously impressed by this dev. This game started out as a quick demo that got a great response. Since then it hasn't been too long time and the dev is pumping out constant updates with several scenes in each of them. My respect.

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
If we're rating the women then Nikki - Haley - Rosa - Juru - The doctor - Karen - the other barmaid who works at Nikki's place.

I guess the best outcome for me endings wise is 1 for each of the main girls and a harem.

Ultimate ending would 1 for each of the main girls but Rosa comes with too.

I have 3 saves ready. A Playthrough for picking all Nikki choices, one for Haley and a mix'n'match hoping for an extra harem one.
Id order it this way. How can you not drool when seeing Karen in those Juicy sportswear.
Karen>Haley>Juru>Nikki>Rosa

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Only thing that is bad about Nikki is, that she looks outdated in comparison to other girls. Her assets are just outdated. She uses default Lilith 7 textures, which didn't age that well, same goes for her hair. I don't know that asset, but it looks really old too. Also her pale complexion doesn't help. Karen in comparison uses Lilith 7 model too, but it's morphed and has updated textures, which is why they both look like they came from 2 different games. All the girls except for Nikki use way newer assets, so their models look like better quality.

Other than that, I like Nikki. She is written as a really kind person with strong personality. She genuinely loves her sister and the MC. She is not perfect, but that actually makes her even better.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only thing that is bad about Nikki is, that she looks outdated in comparison to other girls. Her assets are just outdated. She uses default Lilith 7 textures, which didn't age that well, same goes for her hair. I don't know that asset, but it looks really old too. Karen uses Lilith 7 model too, but it's morphed and has updated textures, which is why they both look like they came from 2 different games. All the girls except for Nikki use way newer assets, so their models look like better quality.

Other than that, I like Nikki. She is written as a really kind person with strong personality. She genuinely loves her sister and the MC. She is not perfect, but that actually makes her even better.
Nikki stole my heart in episode 1 and she never gave it back. :p

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
All this chat about whether or not Karen realizes that was MC under Nikki is pretty amusing. There are too few healthy debates regarding the top games here, so any speculation is always welcome.

I believe Karen is aware that was the MC in charge of the deep drilling expedition... I just have to think after living with someone for such a prolonged period of time, how could you not recognize everything from the sound of their voice to the shape of their fingers/toes? Plus, her screaming 'WTF' like she did is prob another lending factor to this, as I imagine if it was some random dude she would perhaps apologize and excuse herself out of the room. Maybe.

There are some nice future opportunities either way the cookie crumbles, but I'll stick with the above to explore a potential scenario in the coming chapters....

I just can't shake the idea of this event planting the seeds for some sibling rivalry. Karen will prob be a bit dumbfounded and hurt and what she saw initially, but she now realizes it's her sis she's competing with. Going back to when the MC was assisting Karen in the gym a handful of episodes ago, she did mention she "sees the way we look at Nikki". While I believe Karen has no reason to envy her sis in any way, there seemed to be a touch of jealousy in her words. And now that she walks in on us redecorating Nikki's backdoor, I wonder if she'll feel the need to up her game, in a sense. To increase the intensity of her efforts, I guess.

Or maybe things will get lovey-dovey between Karen, Nikki and MC, and it will lead to the three-way relationship everyone has their fingers crossed for. Or maybe only hate will spawn from all this. So many possibilities, so little time for discussion.

Anyone else have any thoughts to this?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All this chat about whether or not Karen realizes that was MC under Nikki is pretty amusing. There are too few healthy debates regarding the top games here, so any speculation is always welcome.

I believe Karen is aware that was the MC in charge of the deep drilling expedition... I just have to think after living with someone for such a prolonged period of time, how could you not recognize everything from the sound of their voice to the shape of their fingers/toes? Plus, her screaming 'WTF' like she did is prob another lending factor to this, as I imagine if it was some random dude she would perhaps apologize and excuse herself out of the room. Maybe.

There are some nice future opportunities either way the cookie crumbles, but I'll stick with the above to explore a potential scenario in the coming chapters....

I just can't shake the idea of this event planting the seeds for some sibling rivalry. Karen will prob be a bit dumbfounded and hurt and what she saw initially, but she now realizes it's her sis she's competing with. Going back to when the MC was assisting Karen in the gym a handful of episodes ago, she did mention she "sees the way we look at Nikki". While I believe Karen has no reason to envy her sis in any way, there seemed to be a touch of jealousy in her words. And now that she walks in on us redecorating Nikki's backdoor, I wonder if she'll feel the need to up her game, in a sense. To increase the intensity of her efforts, I guess.

Or maybe things will get lovey-dovey between Karen, Nikki and MC, and it will lead to the three-way relationship everyone has their fingers crossed for. Or maybe only hate will spawn from all this. So many possibilities, so little time for discussion.

I also suspect this may well lead to the threesome route and/or harem route, but suspect there will be some heavy drama before Karen will come to some acceptance of the possible sharing arrangement, if she will ever accepts her sister loves MC as much as she does. Pretty sure though Nikki is also playing her own game, remember her words from just after she asked MC if he could see her as a possible long-term relation. :p

Reactions: Megatron71

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

I think we should not rule out any of the 2 options. She saw him and did not see him. And I think it will depend on the route you have chosen in the last chapter .

If you take a route of unconditional love with Karen, She will not have seen him... Any other route... Karen will cut the balls to the MC.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes