HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Last News !!

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

I hope you all enjoyed the latest update. If you've not played it yet what are you still doing here? Go go go get it.

So looking ahead, I'll be going away to visit family at the end of August for 2 weeks. I'll pause the monthly charge at the end of August/beginning of September because of that.

That leaves me less time than usual if I want to get an update out before then.

I'll push to try and get something done, but I'm in somewhat unknown waters now having to try and produce multiple endings at the same time. I'll just have to see how it goes.

I'm thinking two more updates to finish the story off. But again I'll have to see how it pans out. Hopefully done by the holiday season because my regular job makes it hard to work on this project at the same time.

No preview render yet, give me a chance :) but I've done a couple of fun 4k renders for you enjoy.

That's all from me for now guys.
Thank you all and take care.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
OK so I saw a bunch of posts about how the MC lost his balls, ect and didnt say anything in the office scene with the dickhead talking about his Mom/landlady. The way i see it he was in a bit of shock and/or fighting the urge to clock the dude for saying what he did. Haley in typical fashion just went off at the head with no thought to consequences. But that is just my take on it. Cant wait for the next update.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
First of all I haven't played this game. I did read the description which reads like so many other games on this site. Haven't decided whether I will play or not yet. So what makes this one different then the several ones with the same or similar storyline?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
OK so I saw a bunch of posts about how the MC lost his balls, ect and didnt say anything in the office scene with the dickhead talking about his Mom/landlady. The way i see it he was in a bit of shock and/or fighting the urge to clock the dude for saying what he did. Haley in typical fashion just went off at the head with no thought to consequences. But that is just my take on it. Cant wait for the next update.
That was what Stig had intended, it just didn’t translate all that well.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The real problem to me was inconsistency same thing happend when you visited the aunt workplace but he actually shoved that guy off.. but now he got a brain freeze ??;)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial incest patched android port of The Visit v0.10Fix2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes