Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I would like everything to be resolved in the same way as in that other game where the mother catches her son fucking her aunt ... there is a moment of consternation, but then she accepts and the three of them go to bed ... But this is with o Dev.

Reactions: Mormont

Moose_Tracks

Oct 12, 2017
Pretty sure though Nikki is also playing her own game
Ha! Nikki is def a schemer and even more so when it comes to her obtaining things she desires, but I'm guessing she's fallen prey to the charms of the MC (among other things). The way I took that convo on the couch was so long as her and MC are a thing, anyone else can come and go as they please.

It seems Karen's handling of the situation will determine many/if not all outcomes.

Reactions: Outrider and DA22

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I would like everything to be resolved in the same way as in that other game where the mother catches her son fucking her aunt ... there is a moment of consternation, but then she accepts and the three of them go to bed ... But this is with o Dev.
Just out of curiosity, what game are you refering to?

Zero919

May 2, 2017
the worst thing is that we had only one full sex scene with Karen (with penetration).:(
I was waiting for this in this version but alas that did not happen... I will hope that further Karen will make up for lost time :giggle:
Nikki, Karen and Haley were gorgeous :love:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I must be pretty easy to please. I think my personal fav order from top to bottom is Karen/Cop/Nikki/Haley/Rosa. I think the personality for Karen as the "mom/land lady" matched up perfect for the delayed seduction. I also like that her body isn't over the top and very "juicy", including her only mildly tamed pubes. The Cop while a bit of a freak (in a good way), has great bounce and I have yet to find a bad angle in any of her scenes. Nikki while having to boy of a haircut, and a fake looking body, has the perfect aunt teacher personality going on and is just all around likeable. Her last scene was hot as fuck as well. Haley has a sexy form, and I for one love the ass (more cushion for the pushin as they say), but her personality is a bit off putting. It is realistic though, she reminds me of every hot stereotypical college chick (in the bad ways and good ways). Rosa to me is just your token easily submissive maid, which is not really my kink. Although if they played up breaking her into the submission a bit better I may have appreciated her more. Although she did get major props for practically mounting the cop on us like a hood ornament in her last scene.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have the feeling that he uses a modified version of the mother in DOD.And MP
Which is pretty damn good

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes