a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Harem tag added.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Reactions: Wicked Garden

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
It is not that Haley is ugly or bad or some such. It is just that the other girls and women in this game are much, much, much better then her!

and if you don't believe that you need to go see the doctor in this game!

Reactions: NG12345 and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It is not that Haley is ugly or bad or some such. It is just that the other girls and women in this game are much, much, much better then her!

and if you don't believe that you need to go see the doctor in this game!
I have to agree to that.

And that last part to. :cool: ;):ROFLMAO:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! This gets better and better... and better!!! The only thing I do not like about this game ... is that it will soon be over. That saddens me. This is, by far, one of the best games I've been able to play. I like each and every one of the characters. And what to say about the renders and the animations!... Simply FANTASTIC!

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have read this story a couple of other times, and there is just enough to keep me mildly interested. It hasn't won me all the way over yet though. It is a good fappy game though.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
The real problem to me was inconsistency same thing happend when you visited the aunt workplace but he actually shoved that guy off.. but now he got a brain freeze ??;)
So playing devils advocate here, having worked in both bars and offices I can say without a doubt that getting in a physical or verbal altercation in an office will have bad consequences where as in a bar it is pretty much expected to happen most nights.

In a bar you could have crushed the dude and maybe got booted for the night which is no big deal there are other bars but in the office you would have to let is slide since having an altercation with a subordinate of the mom/landlady would reflect badly on her regardless of the cause and later would have her mad at the MC and possibly lose her job because of it.

Like i said in my reply to bonerland a little more inner dialogue would clear it up as to what the MCs position and or feelings were at the time.

4.20 star(s) 194 Votes