fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
So many guys in these threads obsessed by cock.
To be fair, that discussion seems on par with the relative sizes+qualities of the women's breasts in this game.

The use of ENORMOUS bodily features in this game for entertainment value seems a natural lead-in to these topics.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Is the red haired doctor holding the penlight in the 3rd picture, bottom row a side character or does she have a separate route?

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
View attachment 478593

Unlocked
Putting it together
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Okay, so where am I at with the next update? I finished all the posing work yesterday, I've got backlog of renders that need to get done, that's gonna take a few days to get through.
That's fine though because that can be done at the same time I'm putting the game script together in ren'py. It should be quicker this time than last as I don't have multiple plot branches to worry about. I want it all to be done before this time next week.
I'll leave it at that and get back to work.
A few fun renders of Haley this week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir Mix-A-Lot would be proud of that second one.
Thank you all guys as always and take care.

is it me or you're GF got THICC in that preview?

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Ahhh The Visit 12.1 Test Version - such a lovely surprise to wake up to!

Once again Stig asked us not to share it - he said he has a few things to alter. Don't worry the full release will be out soon!

Let me tell you guys as a Karen fanboy I honestly couldn't think of a single thing I'd change about her ending! I'm legit so damn happy with this update! Well, for me personally the only thing that will make the dialogue hotter will be the i-patch!

Stiglet clearly put a ton of work into this ending, it's unbelievable how much content there is - this is a full size story update, but basically all of it about Karen and MC! Many other characters are seen but obviously this ending ain't about them!

Also I have to say I've increasingly noticed a lot of 'fan service' and references to discussions/debates from this thread - I've seen several comments from both here and on Patreon requesting some very specific things to happen (with Karen mostly) that sure enough I saw included in-game later, Stig really pays attention to the comments!

Now a couple other things - while you wait for the full release I recommend you prepare a few saves you are sure will lead to the Karen ending, also when you play it and reach the 'end', DO NOT manually exit to menu or quit the game when you see the end screen/special thanks page, I promise you it's worth it to keep clicking forward haha!

Also if you can afford it - even $1 a month - consider becoming a patron to Stiglet! He communicates regularly, and unlike certain other devs these days, he delivers!

arms99

May 11, 2018
not yet out..but they are now test that, right?
" "
I think by test it means beta version, otherwise it would't be locked behind $20 tier if it was just a test announcement.

ps. It's available on svscomics

• Love
Reactions: Baxonius

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I think by test it means beta version, otherwise it would't be locked behind $20 tier if it was just a test announcement.

ps. It's available on svscomics
Yes but for some bizarre reason they never use Mega for uploads on that website

They only use uploads that either require premium paid or slow as molasses in February

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yes but for some bizarre reason they never use Mega for uploads on that website

They only use uploads that either require premium paid or slow as molasses in February
Because they want to make money off of the games they stole.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes