armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess , author has small dick or some comlexes, these enormous sizes of breast and cock in a game looks so unreal. deleted
Well,that way you will miss so many awesome games,The Visit included.
Not to mention the most hot one right now-WVM.

Reactions: Qmil679

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
not small but more realistic
'Realistic' is subjective. What's realistic for you might seem abnormal for someone else. Personally I will get bent out of shape when the dick looks ridonkulously big or even keeps changing size from scene to scene. But if it's 'physically possible', it's fine with me.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I guess , author has small dick or some comlexes, these enormous sizes of breast and cock in a game looks so unreal. deleted
Yeah i'm with you on dick size:)) , i mean i don't get it what's the deal and why some devs use such unrealistic monster dicks...the game wich nails it for me in terms of dick realism is AWAM...

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Jeepers creepers, you guys pay too much attention to dicks in this game.

Stiglet probably didn't want to spend hours in DAZ looking at different cocks trying to make a perfect sized one for your enjoyment, can't blame him for that.

Tbh my only problem with big dicks in those games is that the men seem to have no bulges at all and are just all growers.
Given the size of MC's dick, the bulge would look like a tumor so it would be even more distracting than not having one.

Reactions: Alex TheMan

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
Did i get the bad ending? Mothet and MC made up in dorm room. Bit haley is still with the douchebag? Is there a better ending when i can get haley too?

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Wait... there will be another update? I thought the game ended, guess it will be extra scenes for the endings, right?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes