Renozrz

May 24, 2019
No, there isn't any NTR.

Closest it ever gets to anything unrelated to the MC is the girlfriend being seen walking with another guy after you break up. If you are on Harem or her path she comes back but if you are on Karen's path she walks off with him.

That is the absolute closest you will get to seeing the women with another man.
Thank you brother......cauz i really hate games that have NTR in it...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
And the MC swiftly got his dick out and joined in so any claims to that being NTR were only made by idiots.

Well, to be fair most claims that something is NTR is usually made by idiots.
Right and what they do not see is that the Aunt is trying to help the MC with achieving his sex goals including his personal harem in which she is going to be part of. :unsure: :sneaky:

Zaparak

Apr 8, 2018
I don't know why but I can't seem to get the harem ending all I get is the bad ending, and I think I selected all the choices as mentioned in the walkthrough.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know why but I can't seem to get the harem ending all I get is the bad ending, and I think I selected all the choices as mentioned in the walkthrough.
Bad ending you say? Hmmmm...... try to do the opposite options and see where that leads you. :unsure:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I got the Harem ending the first time I played, so it is possible. Some of the steps in the walkthrough aren't clear, so check it again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
People here don't like it when that question is asked

They'll say "when it's done" or "become a Patron"

So just be patient and they won't get irritated
It's nothing to do with not liking it, it's because a lot of devs no longer give dates due to the amount of whining when a delay happens so they say when it's ready, then we say when it's ready.

Then people whine anyway so devs just stopped bothering.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys I hope you are all doing well.

Things are okay here, I'm just starting work on the final scenes of Karen's ending. It's still going to take a bit of time as I want to make it as good as I can. I hate to speculate when it will be done for but my estimate is now early December. I wanted to get it done before the end of the month but that's looking like quite a tall order now.

When it is done I will release it, then start working on the next ending. I'll get what I can done until I have to put things on hold over the holidays. I'll probably struggle to get much done for about three weeks up until the new year. Of course I'll put charges on hold for the end December.

I closed the poll on Karen's lingerie and opened it up for everyone to see if anyone is interested in seeing what the options were.

The winner was this

ku1.jpg

Nice choice guys.

So time for a few more fun renders for you guys.

Her hair comes with some "wet look" morphs, I dialed them in some and added a wet skin shell to make it look as if she's been sweating heavily. Doing what? I'll leave that up to you guys. Let me know what you think.

Take care out there and thank you all as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2019
It was a pretty damn good game, I just hated the fucking aunt. Her character was awesome but I wanted to have her horse lips looked at by a medical professional.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017

Hi guys I hope you are all doing well.

Things are okay here, I'm just starting work on the final scenes of Karen's ending. It's still going to take a bit of time as I want to make it as good as I can. I hate to speculate when it will be done for but my estimate is now early December. I wanted to get it done before the end of the month but that's looking like quite a tall order now.

When it is done I will release it, then start working on the next ending. I'll get what I can done until I have to put things on hold over the holidays. I'll probably struggle to get much done for about three weeks up until the new year. Of course I'll put charges on hold for the end December.

I closed the poll on Karen's lingerie and opened it up for everyone to see if anyone is interested in seeing what the options were.

The winner was this

View attachment 466195

Nice choice guys.

So time for a few more fun renders for you guys.

Her hair comes with some "wet look" morphs, I dialed them in some and added a wet skin shell to make it look as if she's been sweating heavily. Doing what? I'll leave that up to you guys. Let me know what you think.

Take care out there and thank you all as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Underboob cleavage, for the win!

Reactions: BOBBINO122045
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes