Aloelihim

Sep 26, 2017
I would like to see extra scenes involvind the maid, even a maid + Haley scene, maybe she can join in on the harem ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would like to see extra scenes involvind the maid, even a maid + Haley scene, maybe she can join in on the harem ending.
Won't see any extra scenes now, it's nearly over so you'll only get what's planned for the endings and it's safe to say any scenes he has planned are already in the works.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Things are going okay here, I'm up to about 200 renders completed now.

I don't really have anything interesting to share with you this week I'm afraid. I've just been focusing on getting work done. Still, it's best I check in with you guys. I don't want you worrying that I might have dropped dead. I think at this point you don't need to worry about me disappearing on you otherwise :)

Of course I still did some 4k renders for you. This time it's the Dr in the same bra and panties she wore at the hospital. I like how the bra doesn't fit her properly. It's not something I did, It's just how the item fits to her in daz. I prefer it this way :)

I'm tempted to make VR versions on these if I get time. I myself have a VR device and quite like seeing the characters in life size proportions. I'm interested to know how many of you actually enjoy VR content.

Anyway that's all I have.

Thank you all as always and take care.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Aw jeez, and to think someone *ahem* could have seen that misinformation earlier and started frantically searching around the Patreon page as well as this thread looking for the link to a nonexistent discord thinking they'd been missing out for months! (definitely wasn't me though, allegedly)

Alright it totally was me...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
No NTR in this game right ??????
It should say on the main page if there is any or not and all I can say just play the game and you will decide for your self if it contains that which you like or dislike. Especially if you get a game that got a good story and setting in it. :unsure: :sneaky:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No NTR in this game right ??????
No, there isn't any NTR.

Closest it ever gets to anything unrelated to the MC is the girlfriend being seen walking with another guy after you break up. If you are on Harem or her path she comes back but if you are on Karen's path she walks off with him.

That is the absolute closest you will get to seeing the women with another man.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No, there isn't any NTR.

Closest it ever gets to anything unrelated to the MC is the girlfriend being seen walking with another guy after you break up. If you are on Harem or her path she comes back but if you are on Karen's path she walks off with him.

That is the absolute closest you will get to seeing the women with another man.
True but even so that still not ntr you already broke up life goes on. (y)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yep, just pointing out that's the closest any of the girls get to another guy.

Not including the guy that tries so badly to flirt with Nikki and gets turned down.
True the only thing i dont get is why haley said sorry at the end even if she did not mean it. and why mc would risque being beat up like that i would have wanted an option to not look and just continue walking they where already broke up so life goes on for mc too that would have been a great way to end it that's what usualy happens when couples break up anyway.

That is what what normally happens when couple break they dont see or talk to each other. :devilish: Move allong nothing to see here.. :whistle:

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes