Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
Style B Color Purple

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do u get that the battle....... my game ends after the teacher ??

Reactions: Darthasus

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Hi guys.

Style A
:love:

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
Style A either White or black. :love:

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Nothing special to report. Work is currently going fine.

I mentioned in the past I've used things like blender to fix clothing and to make it look more natural. Another option is Daz Studio's own built in cloth simulation dForce.

I've used it a bit in the past to make crumpled clothing on the floor and such. It's always been a pain to use however. It goes very slow, even when running on my 2080 Ti, changing the settings on an item to try and get it to look how you want seems completely trial and error as what works for one item doesn't work well for another.

Often the item will just explode into a huge mess and Daz will lock up. If it's not exploding it's a tiny part of the clothing intersecting the body and now it's stuck and will not hang correctly.

That being said I still try and use it now and then because when it does work it looks quite good. I used it with the red t-shirt Karen is wearing in the render at the top and it turned out quite well.

It still isn't without its difficulties. One problem is changing pose slightly between renders, for example just moving an arm. But when it's re-simulated the whole shirt shifts slightly. It then looks wrong when viewing the renders in sequence. There are lots of other little problems and annoyances but the more I use it the more I learn ways around them.

Hopefully you'll like the results, or maybe you won't even notice :)

Anyway, I thought you might like that little insight into my world.

As it's almost Halloween, that's the theme of this week's renders.

I quite like how these turned out, I may have to set one as a wallpaper. I hope you guys enjoy, I'll see you all next week.

Thank you all for your support as always and take care.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018

Hi guys.

Style A

Style B

Style C

Happy voting guys.
Style A

Ahem.

All the way and back again.:D :coffee:

Reactions: Izari and bonerland
D

Deleted member 1449272

Is it just me or does Karen look like Sammy Braddy?

Twitter:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HHUUKK

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Hi guys, I hope you are all well.

Nothing special to report. Work is currently going fine.

I mentioned in the past I've used things like blender to fix clothing and to make it look more natural. Another option is Daz Studio's own built in cloth simulation dForce.

I've used it a bit in the past to make crumpled clothing on the floor and such. It's always been a pain to use however. It goes very slow, even when running on my 2080 Ti, changing the settings on an item to try and get it to look how you want seems completely trial and error as what works for one item doesn't work well for another.

Often the item will just explode into a huge mess and Daz will lock up. If it's not exploding it's a tiny part of the clothing intersecting the body and now it's stuck and will not hang correctly.

That being said I still try and use it now and then because when it does work it looks quite good. I used it with the red t-shirt Karen is wearing in the render at the top and it turned out quite well.

It still isn't without its difficulties. One problem is changing pose slightly between renders, for example just moving an arm. But when it's re-simulated the whole shirt shifts slightly. It then looks wrong when viewing the renders in sequence. There are lots of other little problems and annoyances but the more I use it the more I learn ways around them.

Hopefully you'll like the results, or maybe you won't even notice :)

Anyway, I thought you might like that little insight into my world.

As it's almost Halloween, that's the theme of this week's renders.

I quite like how these turned out, I may have to set one as a wallpaper. I hope you guys enjoy, I'll see you all next week.

Thank you all for your support as always and take care.

Very HOT!!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I got a bad ending somehow, I don't know how far I have to back track the game. Mom and Haley catches me with Nikki, I thought I made the right choices for the harem ending.

Anyone got a clue how to fix it ?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I got a bad ending somehow, I don't know how far I have to back track the game. Mom and Haley catches me with Nikki, I thought I made the right choices for the harem ending.

Anyone got a clue how to fix it ?
Start again, follow the walkthrough and skip all the text until you get to the choices you need on your chosen path (also in the walkthrough) :)

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

halluva

May 18, 2017
I ended up getting the bad end, but looking at the walkthrough I'm pretty sure I made all the harem end choices except for choosing Haley to be on my team for bowling (what I assume is choice 13). Does that seriously make all the difference?

Edit: I went back and changed it so that I picked the mom for bowling which gave me the harem ending, That's really fucking dumb.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nulldev

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Oh so there is a Harem ending? Well that's good. Not going to lie. When I got the "The End" end, I was actually depressed about it. It really got me down. But I didn't play with any walkthroughs. At least I know there's the ending I want. Thanks.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018
One thing I've noticed about this game is that Karen is never completely buck naked for sexual intercourse with MC. The closet we've come is where MC catches her changing clothes or in the bathtub with the dildo and yes she was buck naked for that one scene in the cave but that was only for oral sex and that just felt like a tease, but it's never buck naked for full blown fucking with MC. She's always wearing lingerie or at least has underwear on.

Meanwhile Haley, Nikki, the maid, the cop and even the teacher and the doctor have all been buck naked for fucking with MC but not Karen.

I hope that changes in the final update where it's nothing but skin on skin between Karen and MC with not a stitch of clothing between them. Karen is too beautiful to not see in her full glory when she goes all out on MC.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes