I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
B in black or C in blue

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
A in Blue.

-------------------------------

That scene was not true i said we should not do it we could get caught by haley or mom and the scene still played exactly like when you click hell yeah :unsure:
I was joking a little bit but it is still your choices until this point. Even if you didn't chose to fuck that ass. :D

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've played it all the way through twice now and have gotten both the Harem (all 3 major girls) and the "Bad Ending" (none of the 3).

And I did get a sex scene with Professor McKenna (Christina). It looks like you can get either Haley or her but not both, though.
I've gotten both as well, but from what I've read it seems like the harem ending will get a continuation and you always have the Karen+Nikki and Haley only ending left I think.

I only had the scene with the Professor in the bad ending, no idea if it's possible to get her when you're on another route, but probably not.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
My vote? Style <Null> in <Null>. Why bother with anything covering up that perfection???

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
How about C in black with the roses in red? Second choice would be B in black.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes