Esti

Oct 14, 2017
How there isn't a solo Nikki route? She is the best girl of them all and, yet, you can have her only with Karen. Why? If I could choose, I wouldn't touch Karen to begin with or, at least, wouldn't want to have her as a lover again.

Also, the MC is pathetic loser who can't except responsibility for his actions even with his life depending on it.

Also also, this game is not about the NTR and it's fair that only MC will have all the girls, but when I have red that Nikki saved herself for the MC, knowing that he wouldn't be faithful to her, it was cringeworthy. She isn't into the cuckqueening and he is just a lustful student, for the fuck sake! Doesn't she have even a little self-respect? That is my main gripe with this game, really. Because this shit made her act stupid and prevented the solo Nikki route as well. Good God!

Aside from that, this game is really decent, although quite unforgiving.

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing well and that you enjoyed the last update.

I think I need to adjust the values required to get each ending slightly, to make it more forgiving. It's hard to judge for myself when I already know which choices are required. It's not game breaking however and I attached a guide if anyone is having trouble so I'll wait until the next update to change it.

Talking of the next release I had to give it some thought. Based on how long the last update took, I don't want to make you guys wait that long or longer. I also have the problem that around the holiday season my real life gets much busier and I don't have the free time to dedicate to this project.

So I want to get the next update out before then which I believe will mean breaking up the last update into parts. As the endings are gonna be independent I can work on them individually so this shouldn't be a problem. I decided to start working on Karen's ending first.

Also I'll just mention that like last year I'll be sure to pause the patreon billing over the holidays when I can't work.

Okay, time for some more fun renders. I went with some simple poses in 4k portrait this time.

I hope you guys enjoy, and because I love you guys so much I went and made VR goggle versions also.

But that's all for now.

Thank you all as always and take care.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
ok so it ends with one sex scnee with teacher? is there no good ending where i can come back with karen?
I'm pretty sure you got the same one I did and I got the "You fucked up" ending. The requirements for certain endings are a bit obscure from what I've seen, you need to have enough points with character a, but you also have to have below a certain amount for character b and such.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
I play with pleasure this game that I love, and there is something that I would like in the future update : is that the MC is a little less backward than it appears. He is able to make love with his aunt, he is able to fuck the maid, he is able to fuck his girlfriend or the doctor of the hospital, when he sees a girl he can not help but the "staring", he thinks of his mother, he sees it and the weighing and when he sees a breast he reacts like a fool, when he wants to do a massage he thinks of everything he would like to do with a body so beautiful and well done, but he has even weaker reactions than before leaving the house ... for a year has passed, so he should be more mature and more seasoned and reactions in the game are more often in default in adequate reflections ... he spends most of his time spying on everyone and when he says and chooses an evening dress for his mother, he is an illiterate kid ... he does not would not be possible to improve this? even a little: after all it's an adult who assumes to fuck everything that moves, and even his mother. One rotten while keeping a reserve, since it is his mother, to give him a little more correct reaction rather than to wonder if it is necessary to tell him that she is pretty and others? no ? I would love to, because we can never say enough to people who are close to us how happy we are to have them, how lucky we are to love them and how they love us ... a little more realism would not spoil the pleasure ... to more

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I just finished the game and think it's pretty good. No major problems once I figured out the basics- a bit sticky here and there, but nothing unusual. The character designs are good- except Nikki's hair was rather too short for my tastes, but I do prefer longer hair in general. Karen did seem to me to be a bit too harsh at the beginning, but she softened as the game progressed. The story ran okay and my choices were easy enough to make that I got a Harem ending. I had no problems in saving or reloading. The music was rather basic, but nothing objectionable. The only issue that I really had was a bit too many extraneous scenes that went on too long, especially with the gym routines. Is there actually a sex scene with the doctor?- I didn't find it.

Suggestions for future updates: increase the harem with options for sex with the Doctor and Professor, maybe Carla (secretary at Karen's work), more lesbian action with Haley and Karen pairing up, sister/sister action, Rosa joining in more 3somes, maybe an all-girl orgy. I noticed Rosa dropping some hints about bestiality at her family's farm- how about a scene with her doing a dog?

A very good game- good luck with expanding it.

"Wisp of Reason"?

Reactions: goditseb

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The bad ending was pretty underwhelming. i was dissapointed that i got no choice at all in version 11 it was all more kinetic from their on. also no option to not fight with haley ex-boyfriend. i mean a previous chapter mc did not have any balls to call of that guy to talked shit about his mom and suddenly here he tries to play the hero even though i wanted an option to walk away after that groping scene. :sick:

Man, fuck me ... how could I mess up so badly that I didn't end up with any of the girls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was asking myself the same thing. every single one of my playthrough had the bad ending attached to it.

Also, from Stiglet to anyone who is upset about Bad Ending. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene was not true i said we should not do it we could get caught by haley or mom and the scene still played exactly like when you click hell yeah :unsure:

Reactions: diegao

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Is there actually a sex scene with the doctor?- I didn't find it.
Not just one, make the right choices and you get two scenes with her!

1 - When MC and Haley go to the cinema and her phone gets stolen, refuse to chase the thief, then when in hospital choose not to forgive her. You'll get a different visitor in the night this time...
2 - Once you have that scene you get an option for the second - later in the story when MC and Haley go shopping you'll bump into the doctor, if you got the first scene with her you get the option in the changing rooms to call the doctor's phone or call out to Haley...

Suggestions for future updates: increase the harem with options for sex with the Doctor and Professor, maybe Carla (secretary at Karen's work), more lesbian action with Haley and Karen pairing up, sister/sister action, Rosa joining in more 3somes, maybe an all-girl orgy.
Would love to see more of all the girls (including Michelle the Milfy looking store owner) but sadly the game's wrapping up in the next couple of releases, and they will just be focusing on the four main endings. I doubt Stiglet will do direct Karen/Nikki action (unless added in the patch) because even in the official patreon (unpatched) version they are still sisters... but then again boy is he straddling the line with a certain scene at the end of the Harem/Karen+Nikki routes! Fuck me they are the best! As well as the Karen route!

I noticed Rosa dropping some hints about bestiality at her family's farm- how about a scene with her doing a dog?
Um... how about not? I love the fetishes/themes that are in the game as it is, this game is almost 'wholesome' in a sense haha! There's such a good vibe from playing it, almost like a dream, makes for wonderful escapism... in fact the only thing I would maybe add is pregnancy with everyone, right at the end in a few (optional?) renders!

Oh please Stig, my fingers are crossed that there'll be no last minute NTR, and no 'unwelcome' surprises in the endings (nice surprises are always welcome though!), I really hope no new tags would need to be added once the endings are done (well except hopefully pregnancy, perhaps even romance?)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Not just one, make the right choices and you get two scenes with her!

1 - When MC and Haley go to the cinema and her phone gets stolen, refuse to chase the thief, then when in hospital choose not to forgive her. You'll get a different visitor in the night this time...
2 - Once you have that scene you get an option for the second - later in the story when MC and Haley go shopping you'll bump into the doctor, if you got the first scene with her you get the option in the changing rooms to call the doctor's phone or call out to Haley...
Thanks, I'll try it. I saw the Doc when shopping, but I didn't get the option in the changing rooms.

[/QUOTE]
Would love to see more of all the girls (including Michelle the Milfy looking store owner) but sadly the game's wrapping up in the next couple of releases, and they will just be focusing on the four main endings. I doubt Stiglet will do direct Karen/Nikki action (unless added in the patch) because even in the official patreon (unpatched) version they are still sisters... but then again boy is he straddling the line with a certain scene at the end of the Harem/Karen+Nikki routes! Fuck me they are the best! As well as the Karen route!
[/QUOTE]

Oh, well. It's not like it would be a game-killer. The only sex scene I got other than the 4 in the household (Nikki, Haley, Karen & Rosa) was a 3some with Rosa & the cop (Officer ?Juju- didn't write the name down)

[/QUOTE]
Um... how about not... I love the fetishes/themes that are in the game as it is, this game is almost 'wholesome' in a sense haha! There's such a good vibe from playing it, almost like a dream, makes for wonderful escapism... in fact the only thing I would maybe add is pregnancy with everyone, right at the end in a few (optional) renders?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, bestiality is one of MY fetishes- I only mentioned it because Rosa does make TWO separate references to experiences on her family's farm.

[/QUOTE]
Please Stig, no NTR, no nasty 'surprises' in the endings, I really hope no new tags would need to be added once the endings are done (except hopefully pregnancy and romance!)...
[/QUOTE]

I also would love to see at least an alternative ending with at least one, and maybe even all FOUR of the ladies with swollen bellies! Maybe even a sex scene with them that way. (Pregnancy sex is ANOTHER of my fetishes.)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I like this game too much but there is something I do not like and that is that the MC makes too many decisions for himself and that is why he was taken to this delicate situation and now he fucks the teacher. I feel that one as a player makes almost no decisions and that is a bit shocking. I wish you could decide a little more. that's it

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I like this game too much but there is something I do not like and that is that the MC makes too many decisions for himself and that is why he was taken to this delicate situation and now he fucks the teacher...
So there is an option for the Professor? I was thinking that it would show up in the next update or sequel.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Nope, otherwise the title had a "completed" tag, so far only the bad ending where you mess up with every girl is in the game and from what I've read there will be some real ending for the girls.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Nope, otherwise the title had a "completed" tag, so far only the bad ending where you mess up with every girl is in the game and from what I've read there will be some real ending for the girls.
I've played it all the way through twice now and have gotten both the Harem (all 3 major girls) and the "Bad Ending" (none of the 3).

And I did get a sex scene with Professor McKenna (Christina). It looks like you can get either Haley or her but not both, though.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
:love: :love:

Hi guys.

Need you to help me decide which sexy lingerie Karen is going to wear.
I have 3 styles and 3 colors to choose from.

Style A

Style B

Style C

So choose which style you like best and then what color. I can do each style in any color. So for example you could choose style C in black if you wish.

You can vote for as many options as you wish. Which ever style and color gets the most votes wins.

Happy voting guys.
Style A in black. I’ll be in my bunk.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes