JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Love the game but........ I allways end up fucking nikki`s ass no matter what path i choose, am i doing it all wrong or is it unavoidable??
Take a look on the OP and you will find there is a link to a Hand Holder Walkthrough, to guide you through several various endings/routes for this update. :) :coffee:

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Love the game but........ I allways end up fucking nikki`s ass no matter what path i choose, am i doing it all wrong or is it unavoidable??
No you did nothing wrong, it's a fixed event, although trying to refuse her will alter your character points (I think -2 Nikki points, +2 if you accept) and therefore may change what ending route you'll be put on, but it has to happen in the plot so Karen will catch you and all the following drama ensues which then leads to one of the five ending routes...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
tbh ... when you need a WT in a game, it is bad gamedesign ...

I will try another run and see if that will do anything with the ending - then I will try the WT. But there should be no need for a WT - only when you want to get as specific ending.
I agree, in this game, there are 5 different endings !!!!! :D(y)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry to ask..........blind ?????? Click the WT link and what you see.......HANDHOLDER.PDF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:(y)
Near-sighted yes, I opened it when I messaged you. does it start from last update? I dont always save from cut-off to cut-off.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Near-sighted yes, I opened it when I messaged you. does it start from last update? I dont always save from cut-off to cut-off.
No, there are all 22 choices from start to this update, that you can make !!!! Just start from beginning and use skipping (as you know allready the dialogue) and make saves when there are different choices to different paths, so when you play next path, you don`t need allways to start from beginning !!!!! Takes about 15 mins to clear all 4 paths !!!!(y)

Reactions: Calyps0

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
RIP Haley, bitch left me knocked the f*** out and left with douche bag after trying to help her. (Nikki and Karen route)

btw Great update looking forward to the next one (y)

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Oh man... I LOVE this game!... Simple ... Entertaining ... Easy to follow all paths... (The only thing I regret is that it is near to the end) And, between us... The Karen and Nikki models are the perfect MILF (at least for my liking)
I was following all the four paths... and OBVIOUSLY the "Harem" it's the one I prefer so far... AMAZING!!
There are two issues that generate expectations (in a good way, I mean) The maid and the Doctor ...
The kinky maid is an excellent addition to the story ... Will it be included in the Harem?
The Doctor would be a very interesting character to develop ... and add her to the Harem, of course...
Oh! And the chubby cop... Jùrú... Nice!... Hot!... Adorable!... (I like chubby girls... and Milfs! LOL)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, after playing through the newest update in different versions, I have to say the MC has become one of the biggest douches I've encountered in these games.
He regrets nothing, he doesn't accept his part in what happened, instead he blames it all on Nicky.
The woman who he lusted for after he first saw her, the woman he betrayed his girlfriend with.

What a fucker. He has become so unlikeable that I almost don't want to play the game.

I don't know, he showed signs that he is a pathetic fuck a few times before, but this update, I straight out hate the guy and it's really never a good thing if you hate the character you put yourself in to play the game.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes