Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess with all those endings, the game is finished then? The endings kinda feel rushed, out of all of them I obviously prefer where you get all 3 of them in the end, but its sooooo short, and what about the maid and the police woman? no ending including them? I mean if there's an ending where you get your girl, your mom and aunt back, why not go the whole harem way and include the maid and police woman and have the aunt bring the girlfriend in on the relationship for the harem ending, overall the endings are mostly the same which is why it feels rushed, and not enough time is spent at least showing what happened in detail after each ending, don't get me wrong, I'm glad there is a happy ending where you get the ladies back in your life again, but from how short and quick the endings are, its so anticlimactic.
For me that is, I'm sure others might feel differently or the same but The Visit is an awesome game from start to finish I guess, just wish the endings had more to them
I know it has a lot of pages and reading is hard but to jump in with assumptions this big when it's already been covered A LOT is silly.

There are 1 maybe 2 more updates left with for the endings, this was the set up for the end.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Really good selection of endings, I hope the next update (epilogue?) will feature stories of how each of the endings turned out. If there's a pregnancy option, that'd be awesome. Marrying Karen + living openly as her husband + a few babies = !!!
Marry and start a family with all 3 of them!!! I mean shit with how things are going I think its pretty possible:coffee::love:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I know it has a lot of pages and reading is hard but to jump in with assumptions this big when it's already been covered A LOT is silly.

There are 1 maybe 2 more updates left with for the endings, this was the set up for the end.
Yes, as I said before, I didn't read the prevous pages about there being more so that's my mistake and I appreciate you for correcting me.

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I guess the general consensus is that the score requirements for the good routes were a bit too strict and did not allow enough leeway. I'll take another look at them when the next update is ready and try to improve things.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I guess the general consensus is that the score requirements for the good routes were a bit too strict and did not allow enough leeway. I'll take another look at them when the next update is ready and try to improve things.
You don't need to do that, you've provided a handholding guide, it's not your fault people are lazy. ;)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
You don't need to do that, you've provided a handholding guide, it's not your fault people are lazy. ;)
I'd like to add my 2 cents on this:
Yes, the handholding guide resolves any issue that might come up, but still: Having an ending decided (or in these cases ruined) by the circumstance "for whom you bought a magazine that one time you were in a grocery store" for example feels unjustified. As a whole this "play every single decision like I planned or eat shit" feels unsatisfying. I'm aware that there's only so many decisions available here to differentiate between routes and you want a clear distinction between them (which is fine and appreciated), but a little leeway - especially since you can't deny most of the sex scenes (Karen's blowjob and Hayley in Karen's office being the only two exceptions IIRC) - would definitely feel less punishing.

And since it might sound differently: I like this game a lot (have a look at my signature ;) ), but some honest, constructive criticism felt needed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonerland

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Nah. Your game, your rules, your choices, the player can follow your walkthrough. There is nothing wrong with your game. Same thing I said back in February.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
Anyone has an unpatched scripts file for the compressed version?
Yeah, here's the scripts file from the full size vanilla version, I tested it in the compressed version and it works fine, remember after you download to rename it to remove the numbers F95 adds to the start of the filename, so it's just 'scripts.rpa'

Reactions: bas
Jun 28, 2019
heres the harem ending
Isn't the harem ending supposed to include Haley? According to the hand-hold guide, there are 4 possible routes: the Karen route, the Nikki and Karen route, the Haley route, and the Harem route. The save you uploaded seems to be the Nikki and Karen route. My question was if a good harem route path exists, and if so, how do I get it? I always get the bad ending where the MC ends up alone if I try to get every girl, I tried following the hand-hold guide, but that didn't fix it, maybe I screwed up somewhere.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes