ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
the quality of the renders and animations is amazing , this game need more fame.

but i got the teacher/nogirl end it was heartbreaking

Oct 3, 2019
One of my all time favourite VN's since I first started with 0.5, smoking hot characters (except Rosa, not my type), great quality animations and decent writing. Honestly only complaint is that I find body stocking/fishnets to be fugly and a turnoff, I'm more of a vanilla nude guy and sexy clothes for me are ones that tease skin (short-shorts, bikini's etc.).

But other than that superficial quibble I look forward to the last few updates. With all the creampies I wish you could impregnate them, but I know not everyone shares that kink. ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i guess you're correct (Rosa and the female police officer still needs to be addressed) but it would've been nice to see more of this game, not that many games like this is around... i do hope the game dev makes another game soon and i hope that game is as good as this one..
I totally agree.

There are a few games I really like coming to an end and building up the last few updates and i'm trying to find new ones to fill the gaps they will leave.

This is an odd one for me. I got sent it by a friend because Nikki is the kind of character I like in VN's and that was wayyyyyy back when it was just a short with Nikki's visit which is now the prologue. It wasn't meant to carry on but people enjoyed it and the dev saw more to it so we got this.

I've watched it grow and now it's ending, it feels weird to know something i've watched for a couple of years will be done with in maybe a few months.

So from what I have gathered there will be no solo Nikki ending? If that is so that makes me sad, she is by far my favorite character.
At the moment it doesn't look like Nikki is getting an ending but then again there are still 1 maybe 2 more to go so he could add one in later. I haven't given up hope yet but i'm also not expecting it.

It would be nice if it happens but i'm still okay with what I get for my Haley and harem endings.

I hope we got to see Nikki with MC's roommate, that would be fun
Not sure how serious that is but just in case, it's not that kind of game.

Remember Nikki said she went a year without sex, she just wanted the MC's. Chances of her letting someone else have a go are pretty much non existent.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have absolutely no idea what was just said but i'm going to assume you told me i'm the most beautiful queen of the sparkle fairies you have ever seen and I thank you for your continued worship dear peasa... er... citizen.
There must be a mod around these here parts! :ROFLMAO: For it is gone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron I think when he meant "most fans" are those who admire his work not those who only criticize. In addition, we have to note that that bad ending was too fast for an update that took a long time to release. And one more thing I did a scriptwriter course, so this thing of no longer can change the script is totally a lie because in the end he did not finish the project and can add something more in the end, now if the game was already finished there It's another story. There are certain points that I agree and disagree with his opinion the more goes from each one.
I didn't say the script couldn't be changed but bad endings generally aren't good and it wasn't meant to be anything more than it was.

Most fans don't criticise however some criticism is usually healthy. If we lived in an echo chamber then everything would be bland and samey. Criticism helps devs know when something isn't working or people don't like certain things.

Slamming for no reason is another thing.

Also he said most fans want to see a certain thing in the bad ending which no matter how you view it is blatantly false. This has never been that type of game and that type of content isn't going to be added, that's from the dev not me.

There are 4 good endings that need expanding on which is what the last 1 or 2 updates are for. The bad end is just that and doesn't need expanding on.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I guess with all those endings, the game is finished then? The endings kinda feel rushed, out of all of them I obviously prefer where you get all 3 of them in the end, but its sooooo short, and what about the maid and the police woman? no ending including them? I mean if there's an ending where you get your girl, your mom and aunt back, why not go the whole harem way and include the maid and police woman and have the aunt bring the girlfriend in on the relationship for the harem ending, overall the endings are mostly the same which is why it feels rushed, and not enough time is spent at least showing what happened in detail after each ending, don't get me wrong, I'm glad there is a happy ending where you get the ladies back in your life again, but from how short and quick the endings are, its so anticlimactic.
For me that is, I'm sure others might feel differently or the same but The Visit is an awesome game from start to finish I guess, just wish the endings had more to them

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess with all those endings, the game is finished then? The endings kinda feel rushed, out of all of them I obviously prefer where you get all 3 of them in the end, but its sooooo short, and what about the maid and the police woman? no ending including them? I mean if there's an ending where you get your girl, your mom and aunt back, why not go the whole harem way and include the maid and police woman and have the aunt bring the girlfriend in on the relationship for the harem ending, overall the endings are mostly the same which is why it feels rushed, and not enough time is spent at least showing what happened in detail after each ending, don't get me wrong, I'm glad there is a happy ending where you get the ladies back in your life again, but from how short and quick the endings are, its so anticlimactic.
For me that is, I'm sure others might feel differently or the same but The Visit is an awesome game from start to finish I guess, just wish the endings had more to them
Could it be that you are barking up the "I haven't read the previous pages" tree? ;)

I mean Ava stated around a hundred times that this is not the final update and that there are either one or two more coming with the good endings.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Could it be that you are barking up the "I haven't read the previous pages" tree? ;)

I mean Ava stated around a hundred times that this is not the final update and that there are either one or two more coming with the good endings.
Ahh I see, then most of what I said is irrelevant, but yes I didn't read the previous page, I just came on after playing the game as far as it is now, I appreciate you letting me know about what was said on the previous page

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Can anyone post walkthrough for good endings plz!!!!!!!!???????
Any walkthrough for this? Tried to get the ending but wasn't sure if it's based on each girl or all
Well done, that without reading the first message with a description and links, including the "walkthrough", you immediately write these comments.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Well done, that without reading the first message with a description and links, including the "walkthrough", you immediately write these comments.
Never seen myself but I can tell your not the dev cuz your service sucks and u think it's fine cuz u on the internet. U safe fam. U gd lol

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes