Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've never seen someone with negative likes before, I wonder where they went? :unsure::LOL:
I can't say i'm shocked in any way.

Walk into a game about building relations with 1 or more women and say most people want that which shall not be named.

I've seen people make some bold statements but that's the first time i've see someone potentially become the most hated person in a thread.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I can't say i'm shocked in any way.

Walk into a game about building relations with 1 or more women and say most people want that which shall not be named.

I've seen people make some bold statements but that's the first time i've see someone potentially become the most hated person in a thread.
They went and spammed Stiglet's profile instead, with the same nonsense. :eek::rolleyes:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
This episode set up the endings, there are only the actual endings left to go.

Depending how long he makes them there are either 1 or 2 left to go. The story has nowhere else to go from here.
i guess you're correct (Rosa and the female police officer still needs to be addressed) but it would've been nice to see more of this game, not that many games like this is around... i do hope the game dev makes another game soon and i hope that game is as good as this one..

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This episode set up the endings, there are only the actual endings left to go.

Depending how long he makes them there are either 1 or 2 left to go. The story has nowhere else to go from here.
Well that's typical of a lot of these games/vns do. We go through all this to get an "end" but I'd personally like to see what comes after. It's kinda like here's the end and they lived happily ever after, the end. We finally reached our "goal", what can we do with it, surely there's something interesting to tell after this.

Maybe that's just my thinking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well that's typical of a lot of these games/vns do. We go through all this to get an "end" but I'd personally like to see what comes after. It's kinda like here's the end and they lived happily ever after, the end. We finally reached our "goal", what can we do with it, surely there's something interesting to tell after this.

Maybe that's just my thinking.
Then it wouldn't be an ending if it carries on.

That aside it's partly what the next episode or 2 is about, the ending and where they go from there.

The epilogue if you will.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Karen(Mom) score must be at least 3, Nikki(Aunt) score at least 12 and Haley must be under 3. I dind't looked in the walkthrough but maybe you fucked up anywhere, try again or use the console to change the values of karen_score , nikki_score , haley_score.
karen_score = 7 or more and nikki_score = 5 or less and haley_score = 2 or less = Karen end.
karen_score = 3 or more and nikki_score = 12 or more and haley_score = 2 or less = Karen and Nikki end.
karen_score = 6 or more and nikki_score = 9 or more and haley_score = 6 or more = Harem end.
haley_score = 14 or more = Haley end.
This is bullshit.
Passing the game on the “harem”, and responding to Haley at 0.10 “maybe, who knows right?”, we get a bad ending at 0.11.

Here you go guys.
Really? As such an unimportant answer, not even with conflicting options, to the “rhetorical” question, can coordinately influence further events? And even more so, how does it change further decisions of both other women and MC?
This is ridiculous... (n)

Yeah-yeah, further events in the “good” endings are just great (y), but... Seriously. The second day my ass "burns". Especially when looking at the “points” commentary above, and the reality with “Choice Twenty”.
And I can not disagree with the comments that MC is a jackass. Fell all the blame on everyone, especially Nikki... My ass got "burned" a second time during their conversation in his college room.

Your game is great. In the atmosphere, not without the help of soothing melodies familiar to players (except for lewd scenes, my personal opinion, is not the best option). Lovely characters in appearance, and overall a great picture. I really loved the game before the romantic home dinner of MC and Karen. But this long-awaited event came out crumpled and fleeting. 0 romance, few conversations, few revelations. And the mentioned "important" decision... ugh!
I wish you success, profit and growth. But please, you need help with the plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really loved the game before the romantic home dinner of MC and Karen. But this long-awaited event came out crumpled and fleeting. 0 romance,
It wasn't designed to be romantic, it was designed to set up them fucking. An ice breaker if you will.

It's not a romance based game, it's a fuck fest.

This isn't a tale of love and sprinkling rose petals on the bed before talking about a life of love and slow walks on the beach .... this is a tale of a house full of people getting stark naked and fucking like rabbits.

It doesn't have a romance tag either.

This is, what they refer to in places that speak a language I don't, a nukige. It's a pure sex VN with a plot.

If you expected a massive romance event with the dinner you must have been playing an entirely different game to the rest of us.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i guess you're correct (Rosa and the female police officer still needs to be addressed) but it would've been nice to see more of this game, not that many games like this is around... i do hope the game dev makes another game soon and i hope that game is as good as this one..
Rosa will most likely be included in the harem, she still works for Karen.

Juru seems like more of a side fuck like the doctor, doubt they will show up again but could appear in the harem route.

I don't think any of them will be seen in Haley's route.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I'm such a loser that my first game didn't get an ending lol God bless the skip option and the walkthrough... not sure why I chose mommy ending first, I already masturbated so I'll see the other endings tomorrow xD I guess I will start with the Hayley ending, I never cared about her.

agabe19

Jun 17, 2018
Here's a cheat mod that I'm too lazy to make a thread for. It has a menu so you can see all the different endings without having to replay and figure out every little choice.

To install unzip the file in your game folder, oh and the mod is incest-enabled only.

EDIT: First version required using Unren, updated with one that doesn't.
nothing happens ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow what a crazy game. That maid was crazier.Wish she had been French though.
I only chose the Haily paths. All other paths didn't matter.
I hope they do continue the story to make the Harem bigger.
The maid is also missing maybe the cop the proffessor the Doctor the store clerk.
Also a big gap is missing........a sister or 2.
There is always room for an annoying sister in any game.
Maybe in the next version the mc can be made stronger so he doesnt lose a fight.
it's a great game with a great story. The writing could use a little help.
Hope to see more....peace

Reactions: chrisneo
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes