Dec 29, 2018
The animations and renders were as beautiful as ever, but the writing just kept getting worse and worse as the game came to a close. By the end, I just wanted to stick my arms through my monitor and strangle the main character. He turned into an astonishingly entitled little bastard who couldn't accept any personal responsibility and made horrible decisions because he couldn't grasp the concept that his actions could have negative consequences.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not only is the main character painfully stupid and childish, his words don't line up with his actions at all. I checked my scores with the women at the end of the game by enabling the console with UnRen and then pressing Shift and D. I had +12 points with Nikki, +3 points with Karen, and -8 with Haley. Yup, that's a negative eight. I chose to ditch Haley at every single opportunity and I took every chance to get closer to Nikki. So you would think that the main character's dialogue would reflect the choices you make, but that wasn't the case at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish this game had better writing, because it could've been great. The graphics are gorgeous, there's no grind, and it would've been a lot of fun if Haley didn't drag the game down at every opportunity.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So the harem route is not done? I mean i got back with Haley and fucked her then fucked Karen and Nikki in your dorm room i thought it will Haley, Karen and Nikki together.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Reactions: Outrider

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Regarding the walkthrough, in order for the "Nikki and Karen route" to work you need to choose "Let her win" & "What if Karen catches us?" for choice 18/19. Choosing "Beat her" results in the bad ending.
Not in my game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Demigawd

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I followed the walk through for the mom / aunt route but it isn't working. The harem route works and so does the Mom route. Anyone know how to get the Mom / aunt ending?

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well got there, in the end, thanks to the WT can't wait for the next update now for more of the harem route to pay off :p my only gripe with the update was how easy Haley's ex knocked us on our ass put up a bit of fight man but then again it worked out well for us in the end.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes