JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm really enjoying this update.

Well, it's also the first time that I've ever experienced wanting to punch the screen. Weird. Haley walking by with her Ex, while he is grabbing her behind and smirking was too much. :rolleyes: :LOL: :coffee:

Last edited:

Blaze822

Jul 8, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.11.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does this have the incest patch installed? If not does the patch work on android?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I honestly wasn’t aware there were routes until I started reading the recent posts
I loaded the WT and started the game all over, so now I have all 4 routes saves, so next update will be easier !!! Do as I and use WT abd skipping, as you all ready know the dialogue, so you see all scenes !!!! Takes about 10-15 mins !!! (y)
PS: There are ONLY 16 choises to make !!!

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Regarding the walkthrough, in order for the "Nikki and Karen route" to work you need to choose "Let her win" & "What if Karen catches us?" for choice 18/19. Choosing "Beat her" results in the bad ending.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the sex scene with the teacher is horrible. I want missionary pov
You hear that Stig, you should always cater to this guy first. How very rude of you to do your own thing without consulting the Halomaster.

You ruined the scene by not giving him what he wanted.

I'm going to have to get some air, the grief I feel over this injustice is overbearing.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
After with teacher scene it shows bad end I mean how do I get back to relationship with aunt and mom

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes