fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
tbh ... when you need a WT in a game, it is bad gamedesign ...

I will try another run and see if that will do anything with the ending - then I will try the WT. But there should be no need for a WT - only when you want to get as specific ending.
Multiple "paths" being saved can allow for different combinations of scenes you experience, many of them exclusive to each path.

There's no shame in using a walkthrough to help with understanding which path you may have missed X chapters ago due a number of options not chosen. The longer a game goes forward, the more appreciative I am of a walkthrough to understand if I've optimized my desired path(s) or not - it's not always obvious, even in the better games.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Multiple "paths" being saved can allow for different combinations of scenes you experience, many of them exclusive to each path.

There's no shame in using a walkthrough to help with understanding which path you may have missed X chapters ago due a number of options not chosen. The longer a game goes forward, the more appreciative I am of a walkthrough to understand if I've optimized my desired path(s) or not - it's not always obvious, even in the better games.
Yeah, I like to play "unoptimizied" and want to live with my choices, but here the ending feels rushed and out of nowhere.
I get it, it might be the "bad" ending, but that still should feel different that this ... you are in the middle of everything, and than "bam!" everyone walks into the room and everything is over.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I like to play "unoptimizied" and want to live with my choices, but here the ending feels rushed and out of nowhere.
I get it, it might be the "bad" ending, but that still should feel different that this ... you are in the middle of everything, and than "bam!" everyone walks into the room and everything is over.
... and that's something a walkthrough could help you understand how to avoid next time *hint hint*

Bad endings can hit at any time - you can be out of the game in Chapter 1 of Dating My Daughter if you choose poorly, for example. Again, I don't see what's wrong with learning about all the possibilities in a game through walkthrough hints, as you'll still be experiencing the game but with more insight on the next run. And each run can have its own save path, especially for Ren'Py games.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Replayed this several times and after the fight scene, the menu never shows. I extracted it to the game folder and also the main install folder. What am I doing wrong?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing well and that you enjoyed the last update.

I think I need to adjust the values required to get each ending slightly, to make it more forgiving. It's hard to judge for myself when I already know which choices are required. It's not game breaking however and I attached a guide if anyone is having trouble so I'll wait until the next update to change it.

Talking of the next release I had to give it some thought. Based on how long the last update took, I don't want to make you guys wait that long or longer. I also have the problem that around the holiday season my real life gets much busier and I don't have the free time to dedicate to this project.

So I want to get the next update out before then which I believe will mean breaking up the last update into parts. As the endings are gonna be independent I can work on them individually so this shouldn't be a problem. I decided to start working on Karen's ending first.

Also I'll just mention that like last year I'll be sure to pause the patreon billing over the holidays when I can't work.

Okay, time for some more fun renders. I went with some simple poses in 4k portrait this time.

I hope you guys enjoy, and because I love you guys so much I went and made VR goggle versions also.

But that's all for now.

Thank you all as always and take care.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Now that I've seen all the endings, I can comment about this chapter: I didn't like it. It was the weakest chapter to me.

Writing was not good in Nikki+Karren ending(
) and other than that even though there were quite some sex scenes none of them just didn't click for me. Also chapter felt short.

I don't like Nikki since the beginning, so best ending for me was Karen ending. I'll look for forward to that ending's epilogue first.

With these said, I still thank to Stiglet. This one was a nice game and I'm curious about what he will do next.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Now that I've seen all the endings, I can comment about this chapter: I didn't like it. It was the weakest chapter to me.

Writing was not good in Nikki+Karren ending(
) and other than that even though there were quite some sex scenes none of them just didn't click for me. Also chapter felt short.

I don't like Nikki since the beginning, so best ending for me was Karen ending. I'll look for forward to that ending's epilogue first.

With these said, I still thank to Stiglet. This one was a nice game and I'm curious about what he will do next.
There is only one ending in this update, the bad ending. The rest is just the setup for the true endings in the next update or two. :)

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes