hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Don't you mean hope that Karen becomes a grand mother ;)
Incest DOES tend to screw up our concepts of relationships- at least the terminology. If I knock up my mother, is the child my daughter or sister? Is it HER daughter or grand-daughter? If I knock up my sister, is the child my sibling or offspring? If my father knocks my sister up, is it my sister or niece? If I knock up my daughter, is the kid my daughter or grand-daughter? Is it HER daughter or sister?

The answer of course, is that we can have more than one identity. I can be a Human Being, a Man, a Senior Citizen, an American, a Writer, a Fan of The Cars, a Gamer, or a Hentai Fan, just to mention a few. In the incest cases, the most immediate relationship is the important one: if my sister and I have a child, that is our son/daughter- she contributed the egg, I contributed the sperm. The aunt/uncle relationship is a technical sideline. Same with my mother- it is our child and the sibling relationship is just lines on a family tree.

(The preceding situations are Fictional. They are HYPOTHETICAL examples to illustrate a point and are NOT admissions to any sort of illegal activity in ANY jurisdiction.) [Jeesh- Nowadays you have to put a disclaimer in EVERYTHING...] :)

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Incest DOES tend to screw up our concepts of relationships- at least the terminology. If I knock up my mother, is the child my daughter or sister? Is it HER daughter or grand-daughter? If I knock up my sister, is the child my sibling or offspring? If my father knocks my sister up, is it my sister or niece? If I knock up my daughter, is the kid my daughter or grand-daughter? Is it HER daughter or sister?

The answer of course, is that we can have more than one identity. I can be a man, a senior citizen, a writer, a fan of the Cars, an American, or a Hentai fan, just to mention a few. In the incest cases, the most immediate relationship is the important one: if my sister and I have a child, that is our son/daughter- she contributed the egg, I contributed the sperm. The aunt/uncle relationship is a technical sideline. Same with my mother- it is our child and the sibling relationship is just lines on a family tree.

[The preceeding admissions are FICTIONAL examples to illustrate a point. They are NOT admissions to any sort of illegal activity in ANY jurisdiction.] :)
I know how all this works thanks to a game called Crusader Kings II & the ever popular ck2 incest challenge (the game achievement keeping it in the family) or the mod agot playing a valyrian character. ;)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The correct answer to all is of course: Both. Such scenarios always remind me of that little song.

Nor-Van

Aug 4, 2018

Hi guys I hope you are all doing well.

Things are okay here, I'm just starting work on the final scenes of Karen's ending. It's still going to take a bit of time as I want to make it as good as I can. I hate to speculate when it will be done for but my estimate is now early December. I wanted to get it done before the end of the month but that's looking like quite a tall order now.

When it is done I will release it, then start working on the next ending. I'll get what I can done until I have to put things on hold over the holidays. I'll probably struggle to get much done for about three weeks up until the new year. Of course I'll put charges on hold for the end December.

I closed the poll on Karen's lingerie and opened it up for everyone to see if anyone is interested in seeing what the options were.

The winner was this

View attachment 466195

Nice choice guys.

So time for a few more fun renders for you guys.

Her hair comes with some "wet look" morphs, I dialed them in some and added a wet skin shell to make it look as if she's been sweating heavily. Doing what? I'll leave that up to you guys. Let me know what you think.

Take care out there and thank you all as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The lingerie is nice but just make sure that Karen is completely nude when she makes love with MC. Haley, Nikki and the side characters have had more scenes combined where they are completely nude with MC and that is an imbalance that needs to be corrected.

Skin on skin. Flesh on Flesh. That's important for MC and Karen.

gorgona

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Seagal

I love the Game and what you're doing. Can't await the next update.

Trust yourself and what you like, makes the Game best.

Personal I like the skin of the Girls a bit more shiny.

Thanx for your work!

Greetz

Reactions: soldado2

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
The lingerie is nice but just make sure that Karen is completely nude when she makes love with MC. Haley, Nikki and the side characters have had more scenes combined where they are completely nude with MC and that is an imbalance that needs to be corrected.

Skin on skin. Flesh on Flesh. That's important for MC and Karen.

I wonder if there is any X-ray scene which shows how MC cum inside Karen womb. It would be great

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game has been a fun ride i really hate to see it come to an end. i wished the developer would have made more episodes before starting to rep it up for ending conclusion. but other then that cudos to the developer to see development to an end. (y)

Reactions: hentai charley

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well.

Another week gone and here we are again. I swear when I actually had time to play these games it seemed to take forever between updates, now it feels like time couldn't be going faster.

So above you can see Karen in the lingerie and hair that you guys voted for. I think she looks great, well done guys, pat yourselves on the back.

Not much to say this week. I'm still busy busy busy trying to get it finished for you guys.

I've done you some fun renders of professor McKenna this week. She doesn't really have a role to play in the endings but shes a hot red head so why not :)

Okay, That's all I have for now.

Thank you all as always and take care.

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017

Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well.

Another week gone and here we are again. I swear when I actually had time to play these games it seemed to take forever between updates, now it feels like time couldn't be going faster.

So above you can see Karen in the lingerie and hair that you guys voted for. I think she looks great, well done guys, pat yourselves on the back.

Not much to say this week. I'm still busy busy busy trying to get it finished for you guys.

I've done you some fun renders of professor McKenna this week. She doesn't really have a role to play in the endings but shes a hot red head so why not :)

Okay, That's all I have for now.

Thank you all as always and take care.

Thank You (y)

Reactions: AndyR1234
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes