Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
bridgetest2.jpg

A few test renders
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
I just thought I would do a super quick post to let you all know I've not dropped dead or anything, I'm still alive and kicking.
I thought I could share a few test renders of the sets I've been working on as well, see what you guys think.
Otherwise I've not much else to share, just a quick post as I said. Thank you all as always and take care yourselves out there.
denoised_engineering2.jpg
galleytest2.jpg
medbay1.jpg
testd3.jpg

flapflak

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
I just thought I would do a super quick post to let you all know I've not dropped dead or anything, I'm still alive and kicking.
I thought I could share a few test renders of the sets I've been working on as well, see what you guys think.
Otherwise I've not much else to share, just a quick post as I said. Thank you all as always and take care yourselves out there.
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
While the setting and story doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, these renders are amazing. They look just fantastic.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
Great to see, I was wondering if there would be a follow up to this one.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
Last game only the Harem ending was disappointing for me. The reason was the pregnancy content.

I don't know the plans for this game but I hope there are some pregnancy content in it.

So far it looks great and I hope it gets better.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
Looks good. Not into the exaggerated boobies thing (I'm an ass man) but still very well done. The blonde at the bottom and the brunette at the top - very pretty faces for my tastes. Interested to see where this goes.

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
What game is this?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I love that Stiglet is widening his horizonts with this new game.
As many of you, I'm not specially a fan of the sci-fi setting, but after the excellent work with The Visit, he for sure has earned a chance.
Every preview render looks awesome, so there is that.

Jan 3, 2020
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
i hope this time doesn't have cheating

Reactions: Hajtand and KRaj

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 1097105

A few test renders
View attachment 1097107
View attachment 1097109
View attachment 1097112
View attachment 1097115
AWESOME renders and when is this coming out?!?!?!?!? LOL

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Although the spaceship setting is not to my liking, as long as if there is horny Mom character can be later made into romantic character as well, who will have more or same number of lewd scenes with "same pace" planned than the other "milf" (another nikki), unlike "the visit" game, I'm happy.

That's the only disappointment for me in the visit game. I always wanted nikki to be MC's mom (subtracting the haley+nikki cheating scene). She's got many lewd scenes compare to other characters including Mom. And Nikki got the latest grapical longest ending, because it's the last ending and game's mechanics and quality are updated over a year.

Teasing, blueballing, "final reward" Mommies are very routine in all landlady games. I want to see something robust about Moms.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes