omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Not quite the scenario I was expecting, but Stig's got a plan for the new game...

View attachment 1059494
View attachment 1059508
View attachment 1059510
View attachment 1059512
View attachment 1059515
View attachment 1059518

Stuff
Hi guys, I hope everyone is well.
Things are fine here although progress is slow going. The writing is taking some time. I’m not much of a writer so I guess that’s one reason why :)
I’ve been working on getting assets for the setting. I’m trying something other than the typical household setting and the “landlady” thing. Rather my planned setting is of a crew on a spaceship. So I guess it’s sci-fi though I want to keep it as near future sci-fi rather than say star wars / star trek.
No laser guns, aliens or teleporters or anything like that really. The focus here is still the ladies :)
I put images above of some of the outfits I’ve been working on. It’s a major pain making the clothing fit naturally. Daz3d really hates big boobs when it comes to fitting clothing and I really hate the vacuum fit look it gives by default. Small boobs are just not an option though so I guess I just have to take the time to fix it :p.
I’m still hoping to get a RTX 3090 but the stock situation only seems to be getting worse. It seems there is a new crypto mining craze taking over again that’s not helping the situation. I could probably try putting my GPU’s to use mining crypto while they’re mostly idle at the moment.
But why do that when I could use them to render some of the animations from Nikki’s ending in VR form :).
I did three of the animations, looped them and provided a couple of speeds. I did a 6k, 4k and 2k version. There’s no audio and they’re encoded in h265. The results aren’t too bad I guess.
Links (Mega for now, Google soon)
So anyway, that’s about all I have for now. I’ll keep working on the next project but it’s taking a while, I’ll be keeping the billing cycle paused until I say otherwise.
Thank you all as always, take care.
I'm really sad, I hate the unrealistics settings as fantasy or space

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a HOLIDAY SPECIAL episode that I'm missing?

I've seen a Xmas render of Karen, also an Animated.GIF of her in a Xmas outfit,
gave me quite the scare!

Reactions: LadyBee

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a HOLIDAY SPECIAL episode that I'm missing?

I've seen a Xmas render of Karen, also an Animated.GIF of her in a Xmas outfit,
gave me quite the scare!
:love: That would be something wouldn't it. No, I think those were supposed to be Patreon exclusives that some kind soul decided to share here with us.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
This is another VN I picked up a while ago and didn't really get into initially, put it down and went to other titles. Came back to it recently and I am now sat here after completing it feeling very happy that I did. Loved the story, I know its a pretty simple harem premise but the characters and the story kept me interested. I genuinely thought it all went to shit near the end and felt elated when it all came together again, to me that's a sign of a good VN (or I have a simple mind) :) . Its great that its complete and that the ending I chose (got them all) wasn't rushed (as some other stories have been). I felt disappointment when the credits rolled as I wanted it to continue. @ the dev(s), Top work on a great story, if there is ever a sequel then I am certain his dick will have fallen off from overuse lol

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
This is another VN I picked up a while ago and didn't really get into initially, put it down and went to other titles. Came back to it recently and I am now sat here after completing it feeling very happy that I did. Loved the story, I know its a pretty simple harem premise but the characters and the story kept me interested. I genuinely thought it all went to shit near the end and felt elated when it all came together again, to me that's a sign of a good VN (or I have a simple mind) :) . Its great that its complete and that the ending I chose (got them all) wasn't rushed (as some other stories have been). I felt disappointment when the credits rolled as I wanted it to continue. @ the dev(s), Top work on a great story, if there is ever a sequel then I am certain his dick will have fallen off from overuse lol
Now try the other endings!

Reactions: Outrider

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
anyone can answer me? thx
Just download the In-game Mod. It has all the other gallery and wt mod in it. Its a combination of every individual mod mod.

Ending cheat mod is not necessary mow. It was useful in the inital stage when game was being developed. All in one mod is and earlier version of In Game Mod and I dont think it was updated to v1.0

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Just download the In-game Mod. It has all the other gallery and wt mod in it. Its a combination of every individual mod mod.

Ending cheat mod is not necessary mow. It was useful in the inital stage when game was being developed. All in one mod is and earlier version of In Game Mod and I dont think it was updated to v1.0
thanks for the explanation!

jusadbellum

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
No offence but there's something bullshit about the choices. After I ended up with none of the girls, I checked the harem route choices. It just turned out I made only one different choice from the Harem Route that I picked Haley for the bowling game instead of Karen. I think what you pick doesn't make sense at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No offence but there's something bullshit about the choices. After I ended up with none of the girls, I checked the harem route choices. It just turned out I made only one different choice from the Harem Route that I picked Haley for the bowling game instead of Karen. I think what you pick doesn't make sense at all.
Choices add points towards each ending, if you are missing points towards them then you won't get them.

The harem ending is spread out with Karen adding a point to it at the bowling event. Picking someone else adds a point to a different ending which means you miss the harem one needed for that ending.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Pretty good game. My one major complaint is the MC is incredibly clueless and stupid. I'm not into that. Irritates me in anime as well. I think it's supposed to be a humor thing, but I prefer a lot more assertiveness and intelligence in my MC. They don't necessarily have to be power fantasies, just not so jumpy, shy, oblivious. That's just me though, different strokes for different folks and all.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes