Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Of all these games I gotta say that Karen might be my favorite Mom. Can't wait to see more with her. The other characters are alright, with Nikki probably being my least favorite. Great game though.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I believe Chapter 7 is called "Toilet Paper Brawl".

Guest starring a mysterious older, bespectacled gentleman...Mr. C....

Reactions: Aprilsun

D-Droid

Nov 3, 2018
Downloaded and played this game for few, seems very good game with good renders and nice models. Are Karen and Nikki same model, and is that model used also for Monica in Where the heart is?

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
You did an amasing Job here. I just played v.0.6 and i love this game. oh btw. when MC get nocktout by the Phone thief and wakes up in Hospital and See the Readheaded Blue eyed Doc. Would it be better to fuck her instat of geting a hj from the girlfriend? Course i love to see her gut gucken by MC. And maybe sie is releaded to MC somehow? :)

I can't wait for the next update!!!

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
You did an amasing Job here. I just played v.0.6 and i love this game. oh btw. when MC get nocktout by the Phone thief and wakes up in Hospital and See the Readheaded Blue eyed Doc. Would it be better to fuck her instat of geting a hj from the girlfriend? Course i love to see her gut gucken by MC. And maybe sie is releaded to MC somehow? :)

I can't wait for the next update!!!
The MC can fuck the doctor, you can try the other option.:)

Reactions: Raven Hex

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Why bother when the base game is 600 MB?
I have limited data plan, majority of games on this site have bullshit sizes like 2GB for 10 scenes so when i saw 600MB i was doubtful if it was worth wasting my data plan.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes