Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The Visit thread got merged with the ISP complaint thread?
Yeah sorry about that. That went sideways fast when some members had an issue with file size. I think it's great that this has that amount of content squished in a zip of that size.

Reactions: MrLewd

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know how this one stayed under my radar but I just played it for the first time and enjoyed it. The over the top sound effects and MC's horse cock are my only complaints. Aunt's tits are ridculously huge but at least they're not helium-filled.

Reactions: iMagnor

shaq

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know if there is planned content with the mother? Been quite a while since I played, but I only remember there being content for the aunt and the girlfriend.

magus448

May 22, 2018
"Restaurant is in a cave" oh shit MC run, you are gonna DeLuca'd.

Edit: also dawg, hayley what the fuck "yeah i'm ok if its him joining us" like homegirl, you cannot choose, you cheated on you boyfriend, you either let him join or gtfo.
You would think the Aunt would look out more for him and not gloss over the fact the gf's willing to do things behind his back. Also she got her phone back pretty quick and is glued to it after he got sent to the hospital trying to get the last one back. The Aunt could have just made it so all three were alone in the house then suggest a threesome after noting his gf's attraction to her.

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
wow .6 is just wow, also i really love the maid she just likes getting "punished" looking forward to next update.

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
Are huge tits secretly magic? My thinking's not in anyway deductive, but some of the scenes make me think Nikki has magic boobs.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes