magus448

May 22, 2018
I used to hate the girlfriend, but now I like her... she has a nice butt and she doesn't mind sharing her boyfriend, it's a win-win situation, Harem when?
Sure, assuming that's her last and only instance of cheating. Though now she can't get mad he's having fun elsewhere now too.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, well. Sometimes, you just happen to be sitting at the computer at just the right time...

I'm back

Hi guys, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays.

So I'm back and development will be resuming asap. No one has been charged for the past 2 months.

I wasn't able to do much over the past few weeks but I did play around with the daz studio beta.

It has a interesting new "AI denoiser".

Its pretty amazing at removing noise, but at the cost of also some detail.

While not perfect it can make a render useable while it might ordinarily not be. It should be useful.

I'm not sure if you will be able to see in these images, I'll attach the full size ones below.

I did find a bit of time and using the beta I have redone the renders for the first scene in the prologue when Nikki first arrives. It's nothing major but they were some of the first renders I ever did and I've been wanting to redo them for a while.

Nothing else to report at the moment so take care guys and as always thanks for your support.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Well, well. Sometimes, you just happen to be sitting at the computer at just the right time...

I'm back

Hi guys, I hope you all enjoyed the holidays.

So I'm back and development will be resuming asap. No one has been charged for the past 2 months.

I wasn't able to do much over the past few weeks but I did play around with the daz studio beta.

It has a interesting new "AI denoiser".

Its pretty amazing at removing noise, but at the cost of also some detail.

While not perfect it can make a render useable while it might ordinarily not be. It should be useful.

I'm not sure if you will be able to see in these images, I'll attach the full size ones below.

I did find a bit of time and using the beta I have redone the renders for the first scene in the prologue when Nikki first arrives. It's nothing major but they were some of the first renders I ever did and I've been wanting to redo them for a while.

Nothing else to report at the moment so take care guys and as always thanks for your support.
Aww always bringing tidings of great joy.

Great way to start out the New Year with some Nikki.

Thank for the update.

Excelsior

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
after seeing that comparison post, I've grabbed myself Daz3d Beta, as I've been using the public release. If I can cut my rendering times down, and the difference be that marginal. I need to play with that filter!

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've played a part of this and it's really bloody good so far and this isn't criticism but something I would recommending changing.

The Aunt is clearly the main character of the story so if the origin was changed so that instead of barely knowing her at the start, the MC was close to her for most of his life, we know his mother was overly protective and if the aunt was one of the few people who spent a lot of time with him as he grew up it would make the whole thing a bit more romantic IMO. The prologue could take place after she returns from some trip she's been on for 3-4 years.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
New guest character poll
Hi guys,
Time for you all to vote again.
So I've a new character that will appear in the next update.
To maybe give you a little bit of an idea of who she is. She's a Cop, but it's just a job and not a passion. I would say she's lazy and doesn't like to work if she can help it. She would rather be spending time looking on things like Instagram. She's in her mid twenties I would say.
The options I have for you are various hair styles and colors.
1A.jpg 2B.jpg 3C.jpg 4D.jpg 5E.jpg 6F.jpg 7G.jpg 8H.jpg 9I.jpg
So please vote for your favorite or whichever you think suits the character best.
Feel free to vote for more than one.
I had originally planned for you have you guys choose the characters body shape also, I made some animated gifs and everything. But after looking at them I felt I had to go with one of them above the others and didn't want to risk the vote not going my way. I hope you understand.
But if your are curious these would have been the options. You might be able to guess which I think I had to choose.
10.jpg Happy voting guys!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
She's a waste of story line. :ROFLMAO:

No, how can you guys say that, she's always welcome as a participant in any threesome and I love her and Nikki lezzing it.

Of course Nikki and M are by far the hottest characters and what I really want to see is MC together with the two of them and a harem ending with those two and Rosaria as their slave/maid/sub.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018

Unlocked
New guest character poll
Hi guys,
Time for you all to vote again.
So I've a new character that will appear in the next update.
To maybe give you a little bit of an idea of who she is. She's a Cop, but it's just a job and not a passion. I would say she's lazy and doesn't like to work if she can help it. She would rather be spending time looking on things like Instagram. She's in her mid twenties I would say.
The options I have for you are various hair styles and colors.
View attachment 216871 View attachment 216874 View attachment 216875 View attachment 216876 View attachment 216877 View attachment 216878 View attachment 216879 View attachment 216880 View attachment 216881
So please vote for your favorite or whichever you think suits the character best.
Feel free to vote for more than one.
I had originally planned for you have you guys choose the characters body shape also, I made some animated gifs and everything. But after looking at them I felt I had to go with one of them above the others and didn't want to risk the vote not going my way. I hope you understand.
But if your are curious these would have been the options. You might be able to guess which I think I had to choose.
View attachment 216882 Happy voting guys!
First body shape with third hair style

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just started playing this game and haven't finished it yet (enjoying it so far, in case you're wondering) but one thing that really bugs me is the constant use of the word "was" when it should be "were". For example, when I tell Nikki about buying her a magazine, she says:
  • "But what I really like is that you was out with Haley when you was thinking of me."
When it should be:
  • "But what I really like is that you were out with Haley when you were thinking of me."
The following sentences also have the same problem
  • "Just like a moment ago, I know what you was were thinking about."
  • "You was were thinking about last night."
  • "You was were thinking about how much you want to fuck them again."
Yes, being a bit of a grammar nazi, I know, but it's a pet peeve of mine even in adult games.

@stiglet

EDIT:

Also:
  • "You wasn't weren't yourself."
  • "It should never of have happened."

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Just started playing this game and haven't finished it yet (enjoying it so far, in case you're wondering) but one thing that really bugs me is the constant use of the word "was" when it should be "were". For example, when I tell Nikki about buying her a magazine, she says:
  • "But what I really like is that you was out with Haley when you was thinking of me."
When it should be:
  • "But what I really like is that you were out with Haley when you were thinking of me."
The following sentences also have the same problem
  • "Just like a moment ago, I know what you was were thinking about."
  • "You was were thinking about last night."
  • "You was were thinking about how much you want to fuck them again."
Yes, being a bit of a grammar nazi, I know, but it's a pet peeve of mine even in adult games.

@stiglet

EDIT:

Also:
  • "You wasn't weren't yourself."
  • "It should never of have happened."
Well if the person that made the game is from the south (USA), that's how they talk. I actually liked it. I'm not sure that the maker of the game is southern or not, but the wording that you mention makes me think that they might be. Plus the aunt's shirt says Southern something when she shows up in the intro. AGAIN, idk for sure, but that was my guess anyway... :unsure:

Reactions: botc76

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nah. I'm from the southern USA and that's not how we talk. Those were clearly just errors, either in translation or in proofreading.
Could be a mistranslation but this way of speaking is common in England, specifically East end Londoners who use "was" instead of "were".

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes