Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is pretty good, look forward to more progress with the mother, though I didn't like Haley with Nikki without asking me first.
Still minor story niggle.
Personally I didn't like the fact they didn't do it sooner. Was really hoping for a "Meanwhile..." screen to pop up when out on the date with the Mom that would see Haley try it again with Nikki and even though she would tell her that she prefers the dick, she'd agree to do it with her just this once to help Haley "get it out of her system".

Reactions: UncleVT

Jacko77

Jun 1, 2017
Great game so far! (y)
I like the scene between Haley and Nikki, although it happened to fast and unexpected after the spa day.
And there is still a lot of space in the future for stories like mom/son, Haley/mom/(son) or even both sisters.
I can't hardly wait for the next update(s)!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Arrr! Do ye be wonderein', pirate scum, about what Cap'n stiglet be up to? Have ye not given him part of yer treasure booty afore now? Well then, mayhap this update will loosen those purse strings...

Uh oh.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

No real news to report, development continues. It looks like Rosa has got herself into a bit of trouble at the moment.

Turns out the AI denoiser uses quite a bit of VRAM, about 700MB. Add that to the fact that Windows 10 likes to steal about 19% also, 1.52GB on my 8GB cards. It's leaving less and less for texture and such. At least I get to improve my scene optimization skills.

A comment asked if there would be any garter/stockings stuff in the next update. Well not at the moment but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

But until then I hope you all enjoy these.

That's all for now,

Thank you all and take care.

tilsex123

Dec 25, 2017
Arrr! Do ye be wonderein', pirate scum, about what Cap'n stiglet be up to? Have ye not given him part of yer treasure booty afore now? Well then, mayhap this update will loosen those purse strings...

Uh oh.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

No real news to report, development continues. It looks like Rosa has got herself into a bit of trouble at the moment.

Turns out the AI denoiser uses quite a bit of VRAM, about 700MB. Add that to the fact that Windows 10 likes to steal about 19% also, 1.52GB on my 8GB cards. It's leaving less and less for texture and such. At least I get to improve my scene optimization skills.

A comment asked if there would be any garter/stockings stuff in the next update. Well not at the moment but I'll keep it in mind for the future.

That's all for now,

Mommy! :love:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Uh oh.

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well.

That's all for now,

Stiglet continuing to do god's work here. :cool:

With scene optimization it seems that adult games can teach you new skills. :geek:

Always love some use of garters and stockings on models. :love:

Excelsior

Reactions: Serra Angel

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
Yes! not inferior to anyone
very sexy mommy

Reactions: Serra Angel
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes