U

User_150466

Loved this game! Aunt & girlfriend together equals a fantastic outcome. Cant wait for the next update. Big thanks to the developer for all the hard work!

okabe21

May 26, 2017
uhm..I haven't played these past few versions and the latest one of the game yet because I am kind of waiting for mom scene but, What is this? I saw this on other site in their preview image. I thought there was no content with mom yet O_O this is Titjob is it? or my eyes are playing tricks on me?

Karen.jpg

sweetsmark

May 24, 2018
uhm..I haven't played these past few versions and the latest one of the game yet because I am kind of waiting for mom scene but, What is this? I saw this on other site in their preview image. I thought there was no content with mom yet O_O this is Titjob is it? or my eyes are playing tricks on me?

View attachment 226996
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jude6 and okabe21

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
No specific updates about a target date, only that he is working hard towards delivering it as soon as he can while maintaining the quality of the game.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
No specific updates about a target date, only that he is working hard towards delivering it as soon as he can while maintaining the quality of the game.
OK. And approximately, how often does Stiglet usually launch one update of The Visit? Every 2 or 3 months?

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I haven't been keeping track of timing. I play it when he releases it and then I play other games until he releases the next one.
I just saw the dates of the latest updates on the titles of Stiglet's posts in his Patreon account. He has updated normally every 2 months, and on January 24 will 2 months from his last update. Let's hope he continues like this, and before February we have the 0.7 update.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
I just saw the dates of the latest updates on the titles of Stiglet's posts in his Patreon account. He has updated normally every 2 months, and on January 24 will 2 months from his last update. Let's hope he continues like this, and before February we have the 0.7 update.
@J0K3RXXX
As I see almost developer in patreon
Update game vetsion every 2-3 months
such as Dream of desires, new project Midnight Paradise will release end Jan.
F.I.L.F v0.9 and Milfy City v0.6 may be March status now a day 30%.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
@J0K3RXXX
As I see almost developer in patreon
Update game vetsion every 2-3 months
such as Dream of desires, new project Midnight Paradise will release end Jan.
F.I.L.F v0.9 and Milfy City v0.6 may be March status now a day 30%.
As my signature indicates, I'm a fan of Dual Family, and as Kyle (Gumdrop Games) is managing to milk his patrons while not updating anything in almost a whole year, you will understand that I'm very skeptical of any developer.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes