Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The latest news is 6 posts before your post. A key safety tip for all "when's the next update" or "any news" questions is to at least give the current page in the thread a read before posting.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
I am concerned that stiglet has surveillance on me and knows when I am sitting at my computer...Still, this is a benefit to all of you, though it creeps me out, because you get updates like the following.
Of course, you could just pop over to Patreon and become a supporter...then stiglet could spy on you, too!

Things

Hi guys,

I meant to get this post up yesterday but I was unable due to my computer being in pieces.

No, it's not broken, I've just replaced my 8 year old cpu (i5 2500k) with a Threadripper 1920x. The i5 2500k has to be one the the best cpus of all time but it's really showing it's age. When rendering on just the gpus only the cpu would also be almost maxed out. If I tried to use the cpu to help render also it would actually slow the gpus down causing the render to take longer.

The TR 1920x is at a really good price too, almost half the price of the 2920x but maybe only 5% less performance. It actually seems to be able to render in iray at about half the speed of my gtx 1070 which I did not expect. I wasn't really planning to have it help with rendering, I just wanted to be able to use the computer more while rendering in the background, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, not much else to say. There was a poll for a new guest character that will appear next update. After it ended I opened the post up so everyone could take a look. I didn't mention what body I chose, but as you can maybe now see, I went for the more "full" figure. I couldn't help myself.

I've not settled on the name for this character yet so any suggestions are welcome.

So here are some just for fun 4k renders of her.

Thanks guys, take care.
how about Linda? :sneaky:

Sep 8, 2018
The latest news is 6 posts before your post. A key safety tip for all "when's the next update" or "any news" questions is to at least give the current page in the thread a read before posting.
It's okey, I have already read the previous posts. But there was no estimated time so I decided to ask if anybody knows anything about it.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am concerned that stiglet has surveillance on me and knows when I am sitting at my computer...Still, this is a benefit to all of you, though it creeps me out, because you get updates like the following.
Of course, you could just pop over to Patreon and become a supporter...then stiglet could spy on you, too!

Things

Hi guys,

I meant to get this post up yesterday but I was unable due to my computer being in pieces.

No, it's not broken, I've just replaced my 8 year old cpu (i5 2500k) with a Threadripper 1920x. The i5 2500k has to be one the the best cpus of all time but it's really showing it's age. When rendering on just the gpus only the cpu would also be almost maxed out. If I tried to use the cpu to help render also it would actually slow the gpus down causing the render to take longer.

The TR 1920x is at a really good price too, almost half the price of the 2920x but maybe only 5% less performance. It actually seems to be able to render in iray at about half the speed of my gtx 1070 which I did not expect. I wasn't really planning to have it help with rendering, I just wanted to be able to use the computer more while rendering in the background, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, not much else to say. There was a poll for a new guest character that will appear next update. After it ended I opened the post up so everyone could take a look. I didn't mention what body I chose, but as you can maybe now see, I went for the more "full" figure. I couldn't help myself.

I've not settled on the name for this character yet so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks guys, take care.
That's...that's one very lovely well endowed, good kind of thicc babe! Feeling thirsty all of a sudden, mmmmm mmm mm! :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That's...that's one very lovely well endowed, good kind of thicc babe! Feeling thirsty all of a sudden, mmmmm mmm mm! :p
i cant believe i waited so long to play this game im torn because i love aunt jenna so much but i think aunt Nikki may take that spot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i cant believe i waited so long to play this game im torn because i love aunt jenna so much but i think aunt Nikki may take that spot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those are some wonderful titties ain't they? And that hunger she has for MC's dick is quite something else, every moment with her is a good time, very very good time indeed! :p

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Those are some wonderful titties ain't they? And that hunger she has for MC's dick is quite something else, every moment with her is a good time, very very good time indeed! :p
indeed she hungers for it my last picture proved how much so its not so much the renders that make me love her so much its the music during the scenes and the personality of the aunt i legit havent had this much excitement from an aunt character since dreams and desire

dear lord that first blowjob scene the animation is perfect i can say without a doubt that the animations in this game is probably best in all the games ive played apart from the obvious icstor but thats a powerhouse the fact that this game animations can be on par with it is amazing

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Milfy City? :unsure:
yep there are other games with good animations but those games are under someone with alot experience with games meaning made a bunch of games before

this creator from my knowledge has made no other games the characters the renders and the animations are well done the animations even top dreams of desire which is saying something

the reason why i love this game so much is due to it also has soundtracks during different scenes apart from the characters ive met so far the maid the aunt and the mom dont really like the girl friend that much

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just started to play this. First thing I noticed about nikki.. well we all know what, but she definitely needs longer hair, her face is to pale, some color would improve her look a lot.
Nikki is perfect, so shut it.

The shut it was in good humour, but my point stands, Nikki is perfect how she is, in fact she is so hot, because she is exactly the way she is.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Things

Hi guys,

Thanks guys, take care.

Yeah, but when will the next update come?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes