pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game?
No but for the most part it's pretty straightforward and most choices don't really seem matter.

Exceptions:
when you get to choose who to buy a magazine,
that leads to a peeping scene with mom, if you choose mom or a boob flash if you choose Nikki.

Also when your girlfriend gets robbed You can either choose "refuse to chase" and then "not forgive her" in the hospital this will lead to sex with your doctor.
OR "chase" and "forgive her" and you get a sex scene with GF (blond chick) instead.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Is this an update? A tease? It's neither. Apparently, stiglet really has nothing to say. But, when a man can produce renders like this...well, who needs words (even though there are a few).

Still plenty of time to get your pledge in to his Patreon page before the next release!

Steady

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well.

Nothing much to report really. The new hardware is working well with no problems and progress remains steady. So um, I guess I should get back to it then.

But of course before I go, I have another couple of renders for fun. This time instead of using a HDRI backdrop I've gone with a few simple lights and props. I hope you like.

4k attached.

Thank you and take care.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Is this an update? A tease? It's neither. Apparently, stiglet really has nothing to say. But, when a man can produce renders like this...well, who needs words (even though there are a few).

Still plenty of time to get your pledge in to his Patreon page before the next release!

Steady

Hi all,

I hope you are all doing well.

Nothing much to report really. The new hardware is working well with no problems and progress remains steady. So um, I guess I should get back to it then.

But of course before I go, I have another couple of renders for fun. This time instead of using a HDRI backdrop I've gone with a few simple lights and props. I hope you like.

4k attached.

Thank you and take care.
I would go to Cabaret's more if i saw Nikki in them.

Excelsior

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes