Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As my signature indicates, I'm a fan of Dual Family, and as Kyle (Gumdrop Games) is managing to milk his patrons while not updating anything in almost a whole year, you will understand that I'm very skeptical of any developer.
He (Kyle) is one of those (only couple of others), whos succeed with that (milking) for that long !!!!!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
In my opinion Haley and Nikki are the best,i'm kinda curious to see what else she is hiding and if she really likes the mc, at least we know that Nikki does like him.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Just started to play this. First thing I noticed about nikki.. well we all know what, but she definitely needs longer hair, her face is to pale, some color would improve her look a lot.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I am concerned that stiglet has surveillance on me and knows when I am sitting at my computer...Still, this is a benefit to all of you, though it creeps me out, because you get updates like the following.
Of course, you could just pop over to Patreon and become a supporter...then stiglet could spy on you, too!

Things

Hi guys,

I meant to get this post up yesterday but I was unable due to my computer being in pieces.

No, it's not broken, I've just replaced my 8 year old cpu (i5 2500k) with a Threadripper 1920x. The i5 2500k has to be one the the best cpus of all time but it's really showing it's age. When rendering on just the gpus only the cpu would also be almost maxed out. If I tried to use the cpu to help render also it would actually slow the gpus down causing the render to take longer.

The TR 1920x is at a really good price too, almost half the price of the 2920x but maybe only 5% less performance. It actually seems to be able to render in iray at about half the speed of my gtx 1070 which I did not expect. I wasn't really planning to have it help with rendering, I just wanted to be able to use the computer more while rendering in the background, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, not much else to say. There was a poll for a new guest character that will appear next update. After it ended I opened the post up so everyone could take a look. I didn't mention what body I chose, but as you can maybe now see, I went for the more "full" figure. I couldn't help myself.

I've not settled on the name for this character yet so any suggestions are welcome.

So here are some just for fun 4k renders of her.

Thanks guys, take care.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I am concerned that stiglet has surveillance on me and knows when I am sitting at my computer...Still, this is a benefit to all of you, though it creeps me out, because you get updates like the following.
Of course, you could just pop over to Patreon and become a supporter...then stiglet could spy on you, too!

Things

Hi guys,

I meant to get this post up yesterday but I was unable due to my computer being in pieces.

No, it's not broken, I've just replaced my 8 year old cpu (i5 2500k) with a Threadripper 1920x. The i5 2500k has to be one the the best cpus of all time but it's really showing it's age. When rendering on just the gpus only the cpu would also be almost maxed out. If I tried to use the cpu to help render also it would actually slow the gpus down causing the render to take longer.

The TR 1920x is at a really good price too, almost half the price of the 2920x but maybe only 5% less performance. It actually seems to be able to render in iray at about half the speed of my gtx 1070 which I did not expect. I wasn't really planning to have it help with rendering, I just wanted to be able to use the computer more while rendering in the background, so that's a bonus.

Anyway, not much else to say. There was a poll for a new guest character that will appear next update. After it ended I opened the post up so everyone could take a look. I didn't mention what body I chose, but as you can maybe now see, I went for the more "full" figure. I couldn't help myself.

I've not settled on the name for this character yet so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks guys, take care.
And yay Ignatz bestowed upon on us plebs a vision of greatness.
His computer probably took a crap on him because he was making this bombshell. It couldn't handle this treasure.

Excelsior

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018

Things

Hi guys,

Thanks guys, take care.
:love: She looks like a Stella. Just saying... :love:

Sep 1, 2017
Holy fuck is she bigger than aunt nikky....also image a double titfuck.
Even the monster cock of the mc might be fully covered in tit flesh then.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes