HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I assume you are not $20 pledge patreon because if you are, WHY ARE YOU STILL WAITING BRO? :D

Indeed!! ;)

I think that everyone who really likes a game should value the work and the time it takes to do it. Giving a small contribution to the creator benefits us all.

Sep 8, 2018
Indeed!! ;)

I think that everyone who really likes a game should value the work and the time it takes to do it. Giving a small contribution to the creator benefits us all.
Yeah, I'm totally agree with you. I'm supporting 2 dev right now and I'm totally out of my credit. But Stig absolutely deserves a support but $20 pledge is too much for many of us. :)

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah, I'm totally agree with you. I'm supporting 2 dev right now and I'm totally out of my credit. But Stig absolutely deserves a support but $20 pledge is too much for many of us. :)
I know, but $ 5 per month is not much. And everything helps. In the end the games take very little time to be available in this forum..

Reactions: fried

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Only with me that when I click load from where I left off, just finish the lines and back to the menu?
And looking again at the menu, it is in version 0.7

Reactions: ait123
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes