xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
I respect your opinion of course. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. I think Nikki looks unique. She's not some cookie cutter model haphazardly put together. I can see how the tits are just a little too big though. Still, Nikki for best girl. I'm seriously hoping for a Nikki ending.
Im all about Karen. Short hair is a turn off to me.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sounds like you've been following in the footsteps of KingMonkey :p

I love a harem as much as the next guy but I'm not too sure if we'll get many or get the ones the players really want. Just my two cents.
Think it's more like me having corrupted him, he used to be all about harems and the sex aspect of the games, now he's into the story aspect like me, haha =P
But he does dislike Haley like me, not sure if he still likes Rosa though, he might xD

Reactions: Walg

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Think it's more like me having corrupted him, he used to be all about harems and the sex aspect of the games, now he's into the story aspect like me, haha =P
But he does dislike Haley like me, not sure if he still likes Rosa though, he might xD
Haha he's still into harems though! Might be story based harems but still a harem master. The Haley hate is strong with a number of people :LOL:

Maybe you could use that as inspiration for any other new characters you want to write in? :LOL:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
omg that cliffhanger almost killed me ! just found the game and throughout the game i was hoping for some mc-karen action :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes