ferrus

May 9, 2017
Purely based on looks Nikki is my least favorite.
I respect your opinion of course. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. I think Nikki looks unique. She's not some cookie cutter model haphazardly put together. I can see how the tits are just a little too big though. Still, Nikki for best girl. I'm seriously hoping for a Nikki ending.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I respect your opinion of course. Beauty is on the eye of the beholder. I think Juru looks unique. She's not some cookie cutter model haphazardly put together. I can see how the tits are just a little too big though. Still, Juru for best girl. I'm seriously hoping for a Juru ending.
you had a typo... had to correct it. you're welcome

Reactions: jkkjjkjkjjkkkjjl

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Imagine if You will at the end of this update the MC has a 3-some with His
Mom and Aunt then His girl friend walks in and throws a shitfit and leaves Him

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Imagine if You will at the end of this update the MC has a 3-some with His
Mom and Aunt then His girl friend walks in and throws a shitfit and leaves Him
That is a nice dream. Since Haley is 'cray, cray', so she would probably stab him to death

Reactions: N7's Slut

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would rather hope she joins in! A harem ending would be cool.
Sure, but only a harem of best girls will do, and in my book that's as follows; Mom, Aunt, Juru and Dr. Williams (even though I'm not particularly keen on fake tits the slightest, but every so often I can make an exception) :p
Haley and Rosa however? Nah, one is a gold digger touching what's mine, and the other is a donkey dick sucker (comparing your dick to a family donkey and something about her perfecting her BJ technique back home hints that she's had some bestiality experiences, that's a one hell of a "Fuck no!" to me) :p

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Sure, but only a harem of best girls will do, and in my book that's as follows; Mom, Aunt, Juru and Dr. Williams (even though I'm not particularly keen on fake tits the slightest, but every so often I can make an exception) :p
Haley and Rosa however? Nah, one is a gold digger touching what's mine, and the other is a donkey dick sucker (comparing your dick to a family donkey and something about her perfecting her BJ technique back home hints that she's had some bestiality experiences, that's a one hell of a "Fuck no!" to me) :p
Sounds like you've been following in the footsteps of KingMonkey :p

I love a harem as much as the next guy but I'm not too sure if we'll get many or get the ones the players really want. Just my two cents.

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes