HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Juru could have his own game in the future.. and those animations are to blame, fantastic! Those tits bouncing up and down mmm, wonderful.

But I like all the girls, each with his role. And in v0.8 we will start seeing Karen wild... or so I hope.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Stiglet is doing shit. New characters suck. Best ones are Mommy and nikki. If he has any logical thinking going on he continues the storyline with these characters.. not with some police etc... That is what 99% want??
99% of whom? im a stiglet patreon, and no one here has complained about Juru or any other char. the only person i've seen crying about this is you.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Juru has such an immediate fan club that it's possible Nikki is in trouble!
Hmm, sad to say because I really like Nikki, but Juru really might top her in my book, hard to decide between her and mom though, might be a tie, haha :p
But yeah, Juru was an instant hit, as if there ever was any doubt about that :p

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
That's ok they do pretty important jobs. If they happen to stumble across here and have had the chance to play then they can update the OP.

There's certainly a crowd that loves Juru and if patrons are speaking their wallets it's probably a given that there'll be more Juru content :)
i really hope we get a choice to break with haley then and kick her out the house, she is pretty hot and really was one of my favs, but after seeing that she doenst give a fuck about the mc i lost my interest in her ( i dont mind her liking nikki but it seems she doenst care about the mc)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Haley has that psycho-bitch look in her eyes. We'd all like to stick our dick in crazy from time to time, but I rather not!. Just wanna bang the aunt and Mom, can't really be arsed about the rest either.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i really hope we get a choice to break with haley then and kick her out the house, she is pretty hot and really was one of my favs, but after seeing that she doenst give a fuck about the mc i lost my interest in her ( i dont mind her liking nikki but it seems she doenst care about the mc)
Personally I'm not into FF at all, so I'd rather that be optional. But yeah, doesn't seem to me that Haley is all that much into MC, and even if there is love between them, I'm not feeling it. To me it just feels like a relationship based on sex, that and her being a gold digger, now that she knows MC is pretty much loaded xD

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Personally I'm not into FF at all, so I'd rather that be optional. But yeah, doesn't seem to me that Haley is all that much into MC, and even if there is love between them, I'm not feeling it. To me it just feels like a relationship based on sex, that and her being a gold digger, now that she knows MC is pretty much loaded xD
dont get me wrong if prefer to not share a girl with anyone, but if i have to share i only acept another girl :love:
that said, i agree with you here and maybe she did even know the mc was related to nikki somehow....... who knows how much that bitch have plotted xD:LOL:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Emergency notification! Weekend is over, Move along, nothing to see here...

Hi guys, I really wanted to get the update out by today but I've not quite managed to do it in time. I'm sorry.

I'm basically just waiting for renders to finish. It's taking longer as I decided I needed to render an extra angle for one of the animations plus I also made some other fuck ups which wasted time.

It should only take another 2 or 3 days.

The wait should be worth it though I believe. Normally I do only a couple of animated scenes with different angles. This time I've managed four.

I hope you all understand.

Thank you and take care.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Well, here's the thing. The statement was similar to the classic, "I always tell a lie."

If he doesn't believe anything today, then that means he doesn't believe he doesn't believe anything today.

And, in my neck of the woods, it's still March 31st.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Emergency notification! Weekend is over, Move along, nothing to see here...

Hi guys, I really wanted to get the update out by today but I've not quite managed to do it in time. I'm sorry.

I'm basically just waiting for renders to finish. It's taking longer as I decided I needed to render an extra angle for one of the animations plus I also made some other fuck ups which wasted time.

It should only take another 2 or 3 days.

The wait should be worth it though I believe. Normally I do only a couple of animated scenes with different angles. This time I've managed four.

I hope you all understand.

Thank you and take care.
2 or 3 more days to see more of our lady and goddess Nikki. That's going to be tough. I'll just listen to this song a couple of times to keep myself occupied.

Excelsior

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes