Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Hi folks,

There are only a couple of days left and we will have a new release!! :D:D

and to make it more fun .. a pic of Karen

View attachment 270642
Why so serious, mommy? :p

I think these turned out okay. I might have to do a set for everyone on the beach like this

Thanks guys, take care.
Man! I love those little "imperfections" that some renders have... they make the skin look more real.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I can't help it, but it seems to me, that Karen's model has way better quality than Nicky's. Maybe it's some old hair that Nikki has and that she has the original Lilith 7 skin, and her colour is the same including her lips, hair, skin, and even her eyes don't stand out. In comparison, Karen stands out very much, and even her whole model including hair and textures are way more detailed. Same goes with other characters. I bet, that Nicky was Stiglet's very early creation, even way before the game was created.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Some fascinating details "behind the scenes" from stiglet. It's informative and fun to get these updates. Plus all sorts of other stuff is available to patrons. Consider becoming one today!

Healing

Hi guys,

I'm almost there! This should be a last post before the update so not long now.

It's always around this point I seem to find problems with some of the renders I've done.

Poke through is one of the worst, where the skin is poking out through the clothing. No matter what you do in Daz to try and make it go it away it just doesn't work sometimes.

Being a total novice I didn't know I could fix alot of these problems in GIMP until a few updates ago.

It has a handy "Healing tool" which copies an area of the image and pastes it over another while taking into account the surrounding pixels.

For example Karen has a tiny bit of skin poking through on her right hip here.

I can use the tool to select area similar to the where I want to cover up.

And then "heal" the area.

And you would never know.

Its super easy and a massive time saver at times. I can't believe I lived without it before.

So on with some 4k renders.

I think these turned out okay. I might have to do a set for everyone on the beach like this

Thanks guys, take care.
I'm surprised that this entire time Stiglet didn't know that he could do that in post. Hell the number of times I've used that lifesaver of a tool in PS...

At least he's now using a very powerful free program! Patrons should put more pressure on him now to do faster updates now that he worked that out :LOL:

May 8, 2018
Some fascinating details "behind the scenes" from stiglet. It's informative and fun to get these updates. Plus all sorts of other stuff is available to patrons. Consider becoming one today!

Healing

Hi guys,

It's always around this point I seem to find problems with some of the renders I've done.

Poke through is one of the worst, where the skin is poking out through the clothing. No matter what you do in Daz to try and make it go it away it just doesn't work sometimes.

Being a total novice I didn't know I could fix alot of these problems in GIMP until a few updates ago.

It has a handy "Healing tool" which copies an area of the image and pastes it over another while taking into account the surrounding pixels.

Its super easy and a massive time saver at times. I can't believe I lived without it before.

Thanks guys, take care.
Glad to hear that dev have found way to improve his work. And renders, awesome as always. And I'm always glad to see mommy and auntie. :love: <3 <3 <3

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Healing

Hi guys,

Thanks guys, take care.
This is great and all, but I honestly get pulled out of the fantasy world whenever those massive mammaries defy gravity in such an obvious fashion. When she's lying sideways on the beach (which is otherwise a well-done shot), her right breast should naturally be pushing down into her left breast. Breast knocking and such.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Healing

Hi guys,

Thanks guys, take care.
Glad to hear that stiglet has made his process a little more easier. :)
Goddamn stiglet and his nikki pics. :love: This is why she is top tier. :geek:
I'm on my tippy toes waiting for the next update. :cool:

Excelsior

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
What are you waiting for ?
Did you support Stiglet by be come patreon?
While other developer other game still take a brake 2 months or didn't update status that next version will release or Abandon this developer like Stiglet continue and update status at least 2 week per times that is the reason why we have to support this project along the way.

Steveholmes

Nov 14, 2018
Stiglet is doing shit. New characters suck. Best ones are Mommy and nikki. If he has any logical thinking going on he continues the storyline with these characters.. not with some police etc... That is what 99% want??

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Stiglet is doing shit. New characters suck. Best ones are Mommy and nikki. If he has any logical thinking going on he continues the storyline with these characters.. not with some police etc... That is what 99% want??

Patrons are speaking with their wallets. Are you?

Also, you're welcome to point out your own opinion constructively but don't push your opinion and assume that's the majority. Why tf do you think I spent time trying to cater to everyone with the sigs?

Side note, I should think about updating them at some point when more content becomes available.

Nah man, that's not true! If so then I must be the 1% because that copper is hot AF.
I know for a fact that you're not alone. Just need to go back through some of the older pages here and you'll see a few fans :)

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Hi Walg,

All of us who follow this game know that it has a great quality and that it is well above the average regardless of the number of Patreons.

But I think there is something that could help Stig is to change the photos of the OP. Only 4 photos ..that do not show how good it is. There are to update them.!!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hi Walg,

All of us who follow this game know that it has a great quality and that it is well above the average regardless of the number of Patreons.

But I think there is something that could help Stig is to change the photos of the OP. Only 4 photos ..that do not show how good it is. There are to update them.!!
If I were an uploader or a mod then adding more photos to the OP would certainly help but since I'm not, I can only do what can with the sigs.

Maybe if an uploader or mod stumbled onto this then maybe they could help?

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
The last update I didn't even take the route for the Police lady and I'm glad didn't

There's only 2 mature women I want to see more of and that's the Mom and Aunt

Reactions: AndyR1234

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
If I were an uploader or a mod then adding more photos to the OP would certainly help but since I'm not, I can only do what can with the sigs.

Maybe if an uploader or mod stumbled onto this then maybe they could help?

I sent 2 messages to staff members, but they did not pay much attention to me, unfortunately :confused:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I sent 2 messages to staff members, but they did not pay much attention to me, unfortunately :confused:
That's ok they do pretty important jobs. If they happen to stumble across here and have had the chance to play then they can update the OP.

There's certainly a crowd that loves Juru and if patrons are speaking their wallets it's probably a given that there'll be more Juru content :)

Reactions: thomasxlong
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes