Eldrants

May 12, 2017
On the last page this patch for compressed version was posted, I don't think anyone noticed so I just downloaded and quickly tried the compressed version with it, first few scenes appear to work fine, game refers to Mom and Aunt Nikki instead of Karen and Nikki so try it out:

From post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-7-stiglet.10361/post-1716904

On another note I have to say this game is one of the few that I only play uncompressed, it's so damn good only the full size version does it justice! (And the audio quality of the compressed version is... well let's just say it's not very pleasant to listen to when wearing headphones)
thanks, it worked.

hellxanex

May 5, 2017
As HHUUKK suggests, the stig has posted more enticing news...er...pictures...er...news. Hey, you know, he doesn't earn that much yet, so some of you pirates can convert to the Church of Nikki (or Karen or Officer...).

In the meantime, here's some feasting material:

Guess who.

Hi guys, I hope you are all okay.

Just checking in with you guys again, progress is going well.

I recently invested in some new hardware. I put my old GTX 1070 and GTX 1070 Ti back in with my intel 2500k and am now using that machine solely for rendering. I can have it work on rendering 24/7 now.

For my working machine I've bought a RTX 2080 ti, this thing is fast. Faster than both the 1070 and 1070 Ti combined. Plus it has more vram for those more complex scenes.

Now I need now is the Iray developers to add support for the RT cores for even more perfomance and maybe NVlink for possible future expansion.

Enough about that though, time for some more 4k renders.

It seems Officer big ti.. I mean Jùrǔ is trying to get into shape.

But her shapes just don't want to stay in.

Thank you all guys, take care.
You say you love Nikki? Sure, me too. But, what about the delectable (and teasing) Karen?

Unlocked

Mmmm.

Could I have milk instead of orange juice?

Hi guys, I hope you are all doing well.

Just a quick one this week as I have nothing noteworthy to report.

So here are a couple fun renders fo Karen for you all.

Thanks guys, take care out there.
Is it only me who doesn't see renders in these two posts ?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me how to play this scene? Please!
How hard is it to play different choices (when you have to pick one), when you have ROLLBACK option in the game (or save the game before making choices), and THEN playing those OTHER choice ???????? :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y) Play that Officier Juru meeting again !!!!

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Hi folks,

There are only a couple of days left and we will have a new release!! :D:D

and to make it more fun .. a pic of Karen

View attachment 270642
oooh baby, been waiting to play this game since it's original release for some beefy Karen content, hopefully we get some nice action next update. Looking forward to playing through all the content fresh.

Reactions: HHUUKK

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Some fascinating details "behind the scenes" from stiglet. It's informative and fun to get these updates. Plus all sorts of other stuff is available to patrons. Consider becoming one today!

Healing

Hi guys,

I'm almost there! This should be a last post before the update so not long now.

It's always around this point I seem to find problems with some of the renders I've done.

Poke through is one of the worst, where the skin is poking out through the clothing. No matter what you do in Daz to try and make it go it away it just doesn't work sometimes.

Being a total novice I didn't know I could fix alot of these problems in GIMP until a few updates ago.

It has a handy "Healing tool" which copies an area of the image and pastes it over another while taking into account the surrounding pixels.

For example Karen has a tiny bit of skin poking through on her right hip here.

I can use the tool to select area similar to the where I want to cover up.

And then "heal" the area.

And you would never know.

Its super easy and a massive time saver at times. I can't believe I lived without it before.

So on with some 4k renders.

I think these turned out okay. I might have to do a set for everyone on the beach like this

Thanks guys, take care.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes