Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Selfie
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
Just a quick post as I don't have any real news.
My goal is to get the next update out before the end of the month though.
Here are a couple of Haley renders as it looks like she wants more attention.
e06rs.jpg H1.jpg H2.jpg Thanks as always guys, take care out there.

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked
Selfie
Hi guys.
I hope you are all well.
Just a quick post as I don't have any real news.
My goal is to get the next update out before the end of the month though.
Here are a couple of Haley renders as it looks like she wants more attention.
View attachment 267200 View attachment 267201 View attachment 267202 Thanks as always guys, take care out there.
Always nice to hear an update, even if it's nothing major.

I agree Haley does need some attention. I mean look at her smile.:) Also the junk in the trunk also helps. :D

Excelsior

zephyres

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if this was posted, but here's the extracted patch (should work with the compressed version, just replace the files in the /game/ folder).

Reactions: Outrider

Tlevisss

Aug 15, 2018
Hi, can someone tell me how many chapters there are ? Without walkthrough it's hard to know how much content there is.

Eldrants

May 12, 2017
why is the incest patch not working? it's supposed to be like a real mother and aunt right, no? I already put the scripts.rpa in /game folder

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
if you use the compressed version it wont work try to use the normal version
On the last page this patch for compressed version was posted, I don't think anyone noticed so I just downloaded and quickly tried the compressed version with it, first few scenes appear to work fine, game refers to Mom and Aunt Nikki instead of Karen and Nikki so try it out:

From post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-visit-v0-7-stiglet.10361/post-1716904

On another note I have to say this game is one of the few that I only play uncompressed, it's so damn good only the full size version does it justice! (And the audio quality of the compressed version is... well let's just say it's not very pleasant to listen to when wearing headphones)

Reactions: Eldrants and Kil
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes