quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
As HHUUKK suggests, the stig has posted more enticing news...er...pictures...er...news. Hey, you know, he doesn't earn that much yet, so some of you pirates can convert to the Church of Nikki (or Karen or Officer...).

In the meantime, here's some feasting material:

Guess who.

Hi guys, I hope you are all okay.

Just checking in with you guys again, progress is going well.

I recently invested in some new hardware. I put my old GTX 1070 and GTX 1070 Ti back in with my intel 2500k and am now using that machine solely for rendering. I can have it work on rendering 24/7 now.

For my working machine I've bought a RTX 2080 ti, this thing is fast. Faster than both the 1070 and 1070 Ti combined. Plus it has more vram for those more complex scenes.

Now I need now is the Iray developers to add support for the RT cores for even more perfomance and maybe NVlink for possible future expansion.

Enough about that though, time for some more 4k renders.

It seems Officer big ti.. I mean Jùrǔ is trying to get into shape.

But her shapes just don't want to stay in.

Thank you all guys, take care.
If only there were more Juru's in the police force. :D

i'm thinking the top picture is probably the good doctor but I could be totally wrong. It will be fun to find out though.

I heard the elusive @stiglet made a quick appearance. Love the game and great news about the new hardware.

Excelsior

P.S. Juru is bouncing her way to the top of many peoples lists. :p

Reactions: Abîme

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
Could someone please post a save just at the start of chapter 7 my files is corrupted :cry:

thank you

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Is there a doctor in the house? Hmm, can't really tell, but there sure is a doctor in the update! It's coming, despite a brain lock by stiglet during the making of the episode (read on). Still plenty of time to pop on over to Patreon and drop him a little loose change.

Skin

Hey guys, I hope you are all well.

I would say things are going well, the new setup works nicely. It couldn't stop me from forgetting to change the output file name on an image series though. I overwrote about 57 hours worth of renders by mistake. (I got mad). However with the extra horsepower It should not be a problem to catch back up.

So you might have guessed the lady in last weeks post was indeed Dr. Williams. She will be making a brief reappearance. Depending on your previous encounter with her it might be less brief than otherwise.

I did have to modifiy her slighty this time though. Her skin shader just wasnt giving me the look I wanted, It looked too dark and I remember the bump/normal maps being too rough and ugly.

This is the new skin vs the old

So anyways here are some more 4Ks for you.

I guess after a long stressful shift our favorite nympho doctor has to find a way to unwind.

Thanks guys and take care as always.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes