Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
Sadly, my mouse pointer disappears every time I try to play this game. It's still there, but it's invisible for some reason.

stiglet

Developer of "The Visit"
Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys. I hope you have all been enjoying the game. I love some of the comments, it really helps me stay motivated.

I just thought I would say a quick word on the patches on lewdpatcher. They're basically a replacement script for the game.

As such if you use the 0.6 "patch" on 0.7 for example you are essentially overwriting the 0.7 script with the one from 0.6 and thus will no longer have any of the 0.7 story. So you should only use a patch that is for the matching version.

Conversely if you use a more recent patch on an older version of the game you will not have the images that the new script will be looking for and you'll see a blank screen.

There was an issue with the 0.7 patch where some of the images at the beginning of the game were not showing. These images have been redone but someone forgot for update the patched version to reflect that, oops. The patch was ninja fixed and should be working.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
NEW POST!! Guess who??? :unsure::unsure: Show us your face !! Because it seems that ahead is well equipped! ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
As HHUUKK suggests, the stig has posted more enticing news...er...pictures...er...news. Hey, you know, he doesn't earn that much yet, so some of you pirates can convert to the Church of Nikki (or Karen or Officer...).

In the meantime, here's some feasting material:

Guess who.

Hi guys, I hope you are all okay.

Just checking in with you guys again, progress is going well.

I recently invested in some new hardware. I put my old GTX 1070 and GTX 1070 Ti back in with my intel 2500k and am now using that machine solely for rendering. I can have it work on rendering 24/7 now.

For my working machine I've bought a RTX 2080 ti, this thing is fast. Faster than both the 1070 and 1070 Ti combined. Plus it has more vram for those more complex scenes.

Now I need now is the Iray developers to add support for the RT cores for even more perfomance and maybe NVlink for possible future expansion.

Enough about that though, time for some more 4k renders.

It seems Officer big ti.. I mean Jùrǔ is trying to get into shape.

But her shapes just don't want to stay in.

Thank you all guys, take care.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
As HHUUKK suggests, the stig has posted more enticing news...er...pictures...er...news. Hey, you know, he doesn't earn that much yet, so some of you pirates can convert to the Church of Nikki (or Karen or Officer...).

Guess who.

I recently invested in some new hardware. I put my old GTX 1070 and GTX 1070 Ti back in with my intel 2500k and am now using that machine solely for rendering. I can have it work on rendering 24/7 now.

For my working machine I've bought a RTX 2080 ti, this thing is fast. Faster than both the 1070 and 1070 Ti combined. Plus it has more vram for those more complex scenes.

Now I need now is the Iray developers to add support for the RT cores for even more perfomance and maybe NVlink for possible future expansion.

Fuck, Officer Juru so hot!!! she stole everything now(y)

May 8, 2018

Guess who.

OOOO damn!!! That's a paradise for my eyes man. Pure perfection. Both of them. I was eagerly waiting new update, but man, now I can't wait. Thx and as always remarkable renders @stiglet.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
She's the Doc from the hospital or Karen's friend from the shop ?.........................:unsure:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I think it could be Dr. Williams but that kind of hair, I do not know. It has the body of a sexy mature.
That's what I think, I don't remember well the Woman from the shop, but her hair remind Dr Williams. I think in one way or an others it will be a good surprise:giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes