VN Unreal Engine Abandoned The Vlogger [v0.1] [DreamBig Games]

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Black Screen Back.jpg

Overview:
The Vlogger is about a lifechanging discovery made by our main character. He went from being unpopular to being an alpha. It was the summer that changed everything when he discovered LifeShare, a website where he could share videos of him seducing and having sex with women. As he grows in popularity his followers demand more of him. Will he join in on their corruption or will he choose another route?​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-26
Release Date: 2019-08-26
Developer: DreamBig Games and Gnavjamin |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Future plans:

Game Ends after the beach scene and the LifeShare posts. I do apologize, I forgot to add the END Version screen.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Day1_Classroom_Late_Arrival_02.jpg After_Hours_Park_04.jpg Bar_Intro_30.jpg Beach Random Girl 19_1.jpg Beach Random Girl 28.jpg Day_2_04.jpg Day1_Classroom_Late_Arrival_02.jpg Intro_09.jpg MC fucking a random girl 2.png Milf_Intro_01_1.jpg Milf_Intro_11_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Looks good and sounds interesting :p
Definitely looking forward to that MILF tag to be added and MFF can be good (with random chicks and not with LIs).
Will we be able to avoid content if something isn't to someone's liking? :p

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Can't play It
Error:
"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1222]
FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block 00820000 canary == 0x0 != 0xe3"

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
So I just need people to rely on me seducing lots and lots of chicks and I will? Damn, no one told me that!

PUA instructors hate that trick! Click here to find out

Reactions: yoyomistro

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
this looks way more renpy than unreal engine from the images shown
That was the intention. Basicaly rebuild some RenPy functionality but leaving gates wide open for more stuff in future updates.
However, all VN 3DCG games will look the same, regardless of being made in REnPy, Unreal, Unity.

Reactions: jack brisen

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Looks good and sounds interesting :p
Definitely looking forward to that MILF tag to be added and MFF can be good (with random chicks and not with LIs).
Will we be able to avoid content if something isn't to someone's liking? :p
More or less. The game is built like a book, with chapters and pages. Each chapter will focus on one of the main ladies, with side conquests. After some time, the stories will intertwine and characters interact in more complex ways. So, for example, you would be able to skip a chapter, but you would lose a lot of content. This is a pure VN, not a sandbox or a mix between the two.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Can't play It
Error:
"LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 1222]
FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block 00820000 canary == 0x0 != 0xe3"
On a google search I found this, I can't test to see if it works, as the game runs well for me, but give it a try:
I got this error message: <ErrorMessage>LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\tsl\tsl-client-branch\build\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\MallocBinned2.cpp] [Line: 1031] &nl;FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block 00007FF6F9700000 canary == 0x6 != 0xe3&nl;</ErrorMessage>
Anyone now what this Mallocbinned2 is? Or what it does?
I suppose it's the virtual memory allocator ue4 uses. What size is your pagefile set to?

What I would do if the page file is located on a regular harddrive is to check it for errors. Right click the harddrive, click properties and on the Tools tab there's error checking.
If none were found I'd temporarily set Windows to not use a pagefile at all and run a defragmenter. After it's done I would re-enable the pagefile and set it to a fixed size like initial size 8192 and maximum size 8192. Depending on how much RAM you have of course.
If it's on SSD then you don't need to do the error checking/defragmenting part and should just check that the page file is big enough. There's no downside if you set it too big except that it takes that space from which ever drive it's set to. Matching the size of RAM you have is a good way to go. Don't set page files on multiple drives.
Also make sure that the drive it's on has plenty of free space so it can expand if needed. If it's set to System managed size that is.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, just a tip about the main image on the thread. When i choose to ignore a thread, F95 still shows when the game updates in the 'latest updates' page but it dims the image displayed. Much like what you've done to the main image on this thread

When this thread appeared in the main updates section i initially thought this was something I had previously set to be ignored.

What i'm saying is think about redoing the main image as people may ignore this thread by accident.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi, just a tip about the main image on the thread. When i choose to ignore a thread, F95 still shows when the game updates in the 'latest updates' page but it dims the image displayed. Much like what you've done to the main image on this thread

When this thread appeared in the main updates section i initially thought this was something I had previously set to be ignored.

What i'm saying is think about redoing the main image as people may ignore this thread by accident.
Hmm, I didn't know about that feature. Thanks, I will update it .

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
That overview is a little off. So he was unpopular, until he found a way to share videos of girls he slept with? Wouldn't that mean he'd have to be popular with the ladies to begin with.