5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SolsticeKuro

Nov 6, 2022
Turns out I got a better way than i thought, still not perfect but I'll take it.
TLDR; Replaced the name with the JP one and it fixed it.
Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tech talk for the fix
If you don't mind could you upload the edited file or explain how to change the line in the engine?
I'm new to this so I'm unsure how to change the line.

Jetsear692

Nov 14, 2017
If you don't mind could you upload the edited file or explain how to change the line in the engine?
I'm new to this so I'm unsure how to change the line.
I already Uploaded the fixed file, the link is in the top spoiler tag of the post you replied to, but I'll give the instructions as well.

1. Extract all of the the data.xp3 from the main folder for the game.
The encryption key for it is "Muchimuchi Dekapai Mara Gui Maou-sama". (I used GARbro)
2. Find the following files in the Senario Folder and open them in an IDE. (I used Visual Studio)
oms03_003_01.ks
oms03_003_02h.ks
oms03_003_03.ks
oms03_003_04h.ks
omz01_001_02h.ks
3. Do a "Find and replace all" for 【#2】 to 【2号】 and Save all the files. (Ctrl +Shift + H in VisStu)
4. Select all the folders you extracted in Step 1 and Create an Archive: "Format" as xp3, "Retain Directory Structure" Selected and Name as data.
5. Replace the one in the main folder, with the one you created and you're all set to play.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Turns out I got a better way than i thought, still not perfect but I'll take it.
TLDR; Replaced the name with the JP one and it fixed it.
Link:
lol Thank you so much for fixing what Shiravune screwed up. I can only give you one heart but you deserve like a thousand.
I really appreciate it a lot

1i1p9z9crce11.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes