• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Greywraith

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow... i didn't expect this Nukige to be a keeper.
I usually don't do 'em but she hot and the MC was surprisingly okay.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
Does #2 has a voice actress ? All the scene with her are a mess since both of her and the original panting sound are getting stack on top of each other, plus I can't hear her.

kegon

Jun 30, 2017
is happening only to me? in all scene where the frisia clone is present, the clone is not talkin.
Does #2 has a voice actress ? All the scene with her are a mess since both of her and the original panting sound are getting stack on top of each other, plus I can't hear her.
That is happening to me too. I can't hear any voice lines from Frisia's clone #2.
I have compared it with the Japanese version of the game and in that one she had voice lines.
I think this is a bug of the English version.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
That is happening to me too. I can't hear any voice lines from Frisia's clone #2.
I have compared it with the Japanese version of the game and in that one she had voice lines.
I think this is a bug of the English version.
Too bad, thanks :)

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
I can tolerate ugly basterd as long as he is not a total dick or some domestic abuser type.

But i can not tolerate this buggy mess of a rushed cash grab western release... Holy mother...

Jan 6, 2019
About
Shiravune is a Tokyo-based visual novel localization team dedicated to bringing Japanese PC games to a wider audience in English and Chinese

Uh this is ass. I would've waited for jewcob to buy the license like they did for the other Orcsoft series. This isn't doing Sian justice. :mad: They can't sell the original version or they'll get arrested under Japans bs obscenity laws. "Tokyo-based" means they need to follow all of Japan's censorship laws.

Fun fact. The art comes uncensored. Someone is hired to censor it. Thanks America

It's standard in Orcsoft games. Where the "MC" is a "Ugly Fat Bastard". In Orcsoft games the men usually have blank faces with giant pixelated cocks. You aren't here for the cocks. Right...? Cheating is pretty common in Orcsoft games. You also have games where the heroines get fucked by multiple cocks. If this offends you don't play Eroge. Go read SAO.
technically this is the first Orcsoft title that is done by Shiravune. Otherwise when you head to their site, their official Western partner would be FAKKU and MangaGamer iirc.

Also I would like to beg a differ, since I don't think the MC is a bastard at all. He's more of a big marshmallow guy like the MC from that Chii-chan VN from the same developer/publisher

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
technically this is the first Orcsoft title that is done by Shiravune. Otherwise when you head to their site, their official Western partner would be FAKKU and MangaGamer iirc.

Also I would like to beg a differ, since I don't think the MC is a bastard at all. He's more of a big marshmallow guy like the MC from that Chii-chan VN from the same developer/publisher
"Ugly Bastard" is a stereotype template character. It's the Japanese version of a Orc in reality. The character is usually obese, big and fat. In some cases they can also be muscular and fat. They'll usually have big cocks to complete the stereotype. They are usually balding. Have poor social skills and highly perverted. It has nothing to do with the person's personality. It's just a template character. It's one of the few template characters they use in Nukige. They are faceless for a reason. So you can self-insert.

I'd rather the game be done by FAKKU or Mangagamer. At least the visuals won't be censored.

dobasox

Jul 10, 2018
She does but for some reason her lines are missing in the english version of the game, if you play the chinese one you can hear her voice lines so I guess it's a bug. It's a shame really because her scenes are the hottests in the game.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
She does but for some reason her lines are missing in the english version of the game, if you play the chinese one you can hear her voice lines so I guess it's a bug. It's a shame really because her scenes are the hottests in the game.
we just need to wait until a good soul upload a fix for this :D

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes