5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Everyone who mocked the Ugly bastard hates this game... because they ARE the Ugly Bastard now

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
Notice: MC is the Ugly Basterd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean...he is faceless.
Okay a bit wee fat, but still, faceless.
That is not ugly.
I will rather be faceless than ugly. At least that implies I am that faceless guy in every hentai ever.
LOL dude you gotta be in Japan. People straight up disgust you if you're wee fat, and all sort of discrimination come after that. Of course you can still get away with a gaijin tag, but imagine a local living in a repressive hell hole in which everyone tells you how disgusting you are, from school age. Overweight people are of the most likely group to ideate and commit suicide

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
god DAMN, orcsoft's heroines are always so fucking hot. *fans self* good golly

thanks for the upload op! <3 i'm diving into this ASAP

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This is not Miel right? *check again* Ok good, I thought it was. The art is good, lets give it a try. Thanks for share

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
tenor (1).gif
I was browsing through this game the other day and thinking how cool it would be if it was translated - well, it is ;-)
The vision in which an "ugly" fat, loser, virgin hero has a chance to taste a sexy, strong and tanned woman is extremely naughty ;x
Thanks for sharing!

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
you would think theres a limit to how beta a jap protagonist can be but it seems that they just keep falling lower and lower.
If anything would be considered beta it would be this overly possessive insecurity depicted in your comment.

She is a demon mate, chill. The main character just fucks her a lot, there is no love here to cause jealousy. Except if you consider that a fat character is banging a hot demon while all you can do is fap to it, but then every game would be ntr...

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Yeh, if this is considered ugly bastard then our standards are seriously fucked.
This isn't the ugly bastard that most artist like to amp up the disgusting to overdrive like some games tend to do.
Like, this is literally a regular dude, overweight yes, but a regular dude. The description of his background even made it understandable how he ended up like that. So yeah, i'll give respect to that.
Total agree, not to mention we all got his body type after being forced stay at home since 19

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
No, nor will there be, because Shiravune are lazy scumbags who churn out licenses with the least amount of effort possible (except when wasting money on ineffectual DRM).

About
Shiravune is a Tokyo-based visual novel localization team dedicated to bringing Japanese PC games to a wider audience in English and Chinese

Uh this is ass. I would've waited for jewcob to buy the license like they did for the other Orcsoft series. This isn't doing Sian justice. :mad: They can't sell the original version or they'll get arrested under Japans bs obscenity laws. "Tokyo-based" means they need to follow all of Japan's censorship laws.

Fun fact. The art comes uncensored. Someone is hired to censor it. Thanks America

It's standard in Orcsoft games. Where the "MC" is a "Ugly Fat Bastard". In Orcsoft games the men usually have blank faces with giant pixelated cocks. You aren't here for the cocks. Right...? Cheating is pretty common in Orcsoft games. You also have games where the heroines get fucked by multiple cocks. If this offends you don't play Eroge. Go read SAO.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
i'm glad that hell knight ingrid is alive and well...while begin fucked by ugly bastard..

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
is happening only to me? in all scene where the frisia clone is present, the clone is not talkin.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes