5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
The steam page tags include Choose your own adventure. Is that true? I remember Lessons With Chii-chan being linear.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
is it just me or does it look like she has sex with others then the MC can that be avoided?(including the tentacle one)

Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
How do you get the 2nd ending? I got Foursome with the Queen and The City Light Below

Edit: Nvm i found it no idea how kek

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Notice: MC is the Ugly Basterd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean...he is faceless.
Okay a bit wee fat, but still, faceless.
That is not ugly.
I will rather be faceless than ugly. At least that implies I am that faceless guy in every hentai ever.
Yeh, if this is considered ugly bastard then our standards are seriously fucked.
This isn't the ugly bastard that most artist like to amp up the disgusting to overdrive like some games tend to do.
Like, this is literally a regular dude, overweight yes, but a regular dude. The description of his background even made it understandable how he ended up like that. So yeah, i'll give respect to that.

Fgh22

Jul 21, 2020
Yeh, if this is considered ugly bastard then our standards are seriously fucked.
This isn't the ugly bastard that most artist like to amp up the disgusting to overdrive like some games tend to do.
Like, this is literally a regular dude, overweight yes, but a regular dude. The description of his background even made it understandable how he ended up like that. So yeah, i'll give respect to that.
I mean, the authors made a conscious choice to make protagonist uglier than the default generic MC in order to elicit feeling of disgust, because some people are apparently into that. So it certainly is fat bastard leaning.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes